Marketing Content Specialist at OP5
We are looking for a creative, self-driven and energetic Marketing Content Specialist with experience from the IT, Software or Network Management Industry. OP5 is a Swedish B2B IT Monitoring Software Company with the US Headquarters located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This position can be in Tulsa, US or Sweden.
OP5 is an expansive company with ambitious growth targets and an entrepreneurial spirit. It is a sales-driven organization with a well developed lead generation funnel where the website is our main tool. Your main responsibilities will be to create attractive, sales-driven content for all channels.
You will work in a global marketing team to create written and visual media for example the website, social media, public relations and events. We also see that you have strong design skills to create design templates, infographics, brochures etc.
- Build and Manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience and support sales in different channels.
- Create relevant and shareable content for all channels.Content includes but are not limited to blog posts, newsletters, customer cases, white papers, reports, webinars, infographics, videos, press releases, website content, product sheet texts, job adverts, release information, campaign and message content.
- Responsible for the blog. Manage it so it strengthens OP5’s positioning, updates regularly with relevant content for the audience and with content to Improve SEO
- Create and rewrite content for the web, new landing pages, adverts etc and Continues improvement Those to maximize attraction and conversion, eg through A / B tests and Heading together with the webmaster and with input from the data analysis.
- Work with SEO optimization together with the webmaster.
- Responsible for the creation of video so it is in line with content strategy and calendar. Collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Create attractive design of eg brochures, email templates, graphical elements, infographics, etc.
- Create and improvement content for printed materials adapted to usage
- Translation, proofreading and editing of general materials for external use.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Past experience in creating sales-driven content for tech products with exceptional results.
- Proficiency in marketing automation in creating content for all stages of the marketing funnel, eg to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture theminto converted customers.
- Past experience producing SEO optimized content for the web specifically, eg blogs, news, SlideShare, email drip flows and web pages.
- Proficiency in designing attractive marketing materials and experienced user of the adobe suite or equivalent program
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can be overpriced process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions’.
- Self-driven and energetic person That keeps tight deadlines and has good project management skills.Positive and solution-oriented.