Marketing Content Manager at Digpro
Do you have sharp writing and editing skills and a passion for sales and marketing? Do you want to actively contribute to the international growth of a successful Swedish IT company? Are you a team player who likes it best in a dynamic environment? – Then, you could be our new Marketing Content Manager.
WHO WE ARE
Digpro develops and provides software solutions for utilities and telecom companies. Founded in 1989, Digpro is a Nordic market leader with a growing global presence and strong expansion in the telecom fiber deployment and electrical power distribution segments.
Digpro’s products play a vital role in the digitalization of utility supply and in the evolution of smart cities. Network owners and operators worldwide use Digpro’s software to manage their infrastructure and business processes. With tools and functionalities for planning, design, building, and operations, Digpro offers end-to-end solutions throughout a network’s lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a part of our Marketing Team, you will create content in many shapes and distribute it across multiple channels (website, social media, email) and markets across the globe. You will drive various digital marketing campaigns with the goal to drive sales and increase brand awareness. You will report to our Head of Marketing.
As our Marketing Content Manager you will:
- Develop, manage and execute on the content marketing activity plan
- Plan and produce compelling content for various channels and platforms (blog posts, articles, ebooks, white papers, reports, infographics, printed collateral, website, etc.)
- Become our center of knowledge for digital marketing with the objective to support different market initiatives
- Track and analyze content initiatives across channels and activities, and report on results
- Coordinate projects and work with various internal and external stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE
To succeed in this role, you are:
- A wizard of words, regardless of channel or medium, with extraordinary communication skills
- A lover of all things in communication and digital marketing
- Skilled in managing social media, move seamlessly across different channels and know-how to create engaging campaigns and reach target groups
- Have in-depth knowledge in crafting content strategies in relation to customer journeys
- Full of ideas, initiative and drive to take ownership and make it happen
- Great at communicating effectively with, and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborative, dynamic and able to dispatch energy among the team
- Interested in understanding complex and highly technical solutions
- Experience from the energy or telecom industry is an advantage
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree within marketing, communication or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing, PR, and/or communications
- A close-to-native level of English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Proven skills in copywriting and editing in both Swedish and English are a must, ideally experience from journalistic work
- Experience in content production for businesses and an understanding of B2B marketing
- Experience from creating and editing content on websites
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in creating visuals in e.g. photoshop to support your story is beneficial
- Experience from the telecom or energy industry or from a software company is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
For the right candidate Digpro offers an exciting and independent job with an opportunity to develop. As we are a small but growing team, you will get the chance to dive into all different aspects of B2B marketing. You will have the opportunity to develop new ideas, be creative and take the lead of various projects.
We offer flexible working hours, an annual conference, insurance package, in-house development and other benefits. The office is centrally located on Kungsholmen. Due to the current situation, most of our employees work currently from home.http://mediejobb.info/marketing-content-manager-at-digpro/MarknadsföringStockholm