Marketing Communication Creator at iZettle
iZettle is now looking for a Marketing Communication Creator to join the marketing team in Stockholm. The CRM team designs and develops an automated communications strategy to enhance our users experience across their lifecycle, we also create ad-hoc email marketing campaigns. The goal is to hit our targets for activation, engagement, loyalty and churn.
As we’re growing, we have the need to help turning our ideas and strategies into reality. We’re looking for an Marketing Communication Creator, an enthusiastic quick learner who wants to get the inside track in our fast-moving company. You will strengthen and support your colleagues in the CRM-team with implementing and producing different communications activities.
Business, but not as usual
- Implement sales, marketing and customer lifecycle communication to our users in our tools Pardot and Marketing Cloud, primarily through email but also in other channels including SMS and in-app messaging. The implementing responsibility goes from receiving copy, images and layout all the way to clicking send.
- Maintain our existing communication, updating as necessary when our product and pricing changes
- Reviewing our automated communications systems to ensure continued deliverability
- Report and follow-up on open, click and engagement rates
- Realise the tactical plans for the development of our automated customer communication in line with the strategic goals of our CRM-team
- Together with our Localisations Coordinator implement localisations and translations to ensure that we are delivering the best communication fit to each market.
We hire people. Not CVs.
We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail and ability to closely follow specifications, instructions and checklists to ensure accuracy and error-free communications. You have the ability to work to deadlines and to quickly-changing requirements with a “get it done”-mentality. You have a curious mindset and you will act as the expert in our tools, software and systems. You’ve either been studying at third level for a few years or have 1-2 years’ work experience or both. Your English skills are fluent.
Extra plus (this is what you’ll learn here at lightning speed anyway):
- Experience with email newsletters or email marketing
- Experience with marketing automation with respect to lead nurturing and building engagement
- Experience with working in an international organisation or working with communications in multiple markets.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Excel
Join us – who knows where it might take you!
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
We’re not a bank. We’re iZettle.
iZettle has a single mission: to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. We do this by building brilliant commerce solutions, the kind of FinTech products that empower small business owners and make the world a better place. We’re made up of more than 500 people from over 50 nations and there’s room for plenty more. At iZettle, your ideas can have an impact on every part of our company and even the wider economy. Want to be a part of it all?
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!