Marketing Co-ordinator at Trelleborg Aktiebolag
Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Our innovative engineered solutions accelerate performance for customers in a sustainable way.
Being part of the Trelleborg Group Trelleborg Offshore & Construction is a leading global supplier of polymer-based critical solutions for deployment in highly demanding environments. Our products and services are typically used on large and complex projects that require worldwide presence, innovative engineering, as well as a proven track record.
Trelleborg’s Applied Technologies operations is an industry expert in delivering innovative and reliable solutions that maximize performance for our customers. Our vast range of specialized, customizable materials ensure peace of mind at every stage of your project. With reliable and efficient project management and manufacturing we endeavor to take performance to new levels by achieving your goals safely, on time and within scope.
The Marketing Co-Ordinator will provide a broad range of communications and marketing support to the local business. This is a multitasking position with responsibility for development, delivery and monitoring of a wide variety of integrated communications and marketing activities. You will have control of managing local exhibitions and campaigns and you will be a key support for supporting group projects.
- Manage and provide support for all local tradeshows
- Develop marketing plans
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns
- Provide content for social media platforms
- Update and create product pages for the website
- Support the local business with creation of collateral
- Develop the production of a wide range of marketing deliverables for use with multiple communication channels and techniques.
- Develop new product or service launches for maximum impact, this includes, the development and deliver marketing campaigns for internal and external product launches.
- Manage and provide support for local trade shows, including arranging, required suppliers, product displays, collateral, giveaways, event attendance, data capture, follow up reporting and recommendations.
- Co-ordinate customer facing company sponsored promotions and events.
- Develop and maintain marketing contacts in the wider Trelleborg Offshore community.
- Write local press releases
- Provide content for feature articles to be published in key publications
- Provide content for social media platforms
- Provide support for online advertising
- Updating the website to ensure it is current and relevant.
- Assist in the development of company, market and product presentations.
- Market and competitor research and development of our business growth activities.
- Monitor local marketing budgets
- Ensure customer survey activities are actioned and results are communicated to the business with necessary actions.
- Manage and create new collateral; inclusive of presentations, product sheets, photos, video and animations.
- Provide support on key projects for other businesses in the Applied Technologies group, as allocated to by the VP Marketing.
- Keep up to date with current developments in marketing theory and practice for the B2B environment
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties that may be requested from time to time.
Proven & Successful Experience
- Be able to manage a Tradeshow from design to hosting
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Development of integrated marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills with ability to modify technical content for a wider audience.
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Flair for innovative thinking and resourcefulness in solving problems
- Self starter who can work without supervision and exhibit sound judgment.
- Sound understanding of and ability to apply marketing principles and philosophy.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Degree, or equivalent, level in a communications or marketing discipline
- Ideally experience in SiteCore, eMarketeer, showpad
- Ideally experience in the Offshore /polyurethane / rubber industries
Last Application Date
Closing date for all applications is Friday 17 November 2019.
All applicants for this position must have the Right to Work in the UK. TOUK are unable to offer visa sponsorship.