Marketing Associate at Wolt
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 22 countries and over 80 cities servicing over 5M registered users. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
About Wolt’s Operations
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt’s operations team – the heart and soul of Wolt Sweden. As a member of our crew, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. If you are creative and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.
About the Marketing Associate role
At Wolt, the Marketing Associate is the right hand and confidant of the Marketing Manager. You’ll be an invaluable asset in the day-to-day operation, creating content for direct communication, segmenting user groups and analysing performance. Your primary responsibility will be retention of our existing users through earned and owned media and supporting our restaurant partners. A typical day at the office could start with you reviewing last day’s performance, checking up on and answering social media comments and then round it all up by planning and executing newsletters and in-app articles.
Your educational background is secondary, but you are analytical at heart. We offer a lot of room to grow and learn and you’ll receive plenty of freedom with responsibility. We are not a square or boring company and you’ll enjoy a high degree of flexibility, but in turn we expect curiosity, proactivity and ownership.
What you will be doing
- Copywriting and creating content for our newsletter and app communication
- Help manage our in-app and global online experience
- Managing content for our online acquisition campaigns
- Prepare campaign performance reports
- Assist our restaurant partners achieve maximum exposure
- Coordination between Wolt and our partners including project management
- Analysing and improving the retention of our user base
- Web listening, competitive analysis, benchmarking
What we wish from you
- Strong understanding and agility in web and social media environments
- Deep interest in customer behaviour and data driven communication
- Analytical and structural yet creative approach
- Hard-worker, goal seeker and not afraid of responsibilities
- Eager to learn new things in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably at a digital agency or consumer startup
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative suite is a plus
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Application deadline is on June 7th, however we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP 🙂http://mediejobb.info/marketing-associate-at-wolt/https://i2.wp.com/mediejobb.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/wolt_lediga_jobb.png?fit=1024%2C538https://i2.wp.com/mediejobb.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/wolt_lediga_jobb.png?resize=150%2C150MarknadsföringStockholm