Marketing and Sourcing Specialist at Webhelp
At Webhelp we have a clear ambition of having the strongest recruitment team in the business, and right now we’re looking for a Marketing and Sourcing Specialist to work in the space between marketing and recruitment.
We are a Nordic organization and the Marketing and Sourcing Specialist and this position will be located in one of our offices in Sweden.
As Marketing and Sourcing Specialist YOU’LL be responsible for attracting the target groups we’re interested in.
You will be working in the space of Employee Engagement, Employer Branding and Candidate Attraction – activities that will be coordinated with the recruitment team.
From the beginning you’ll be involved in coordinating social media activities and creating and executing the marketing plan for each project/open position.
More specifically you’ll be responsible for ensuring that we attract the right candidates and meet our recruitment demands on time and come up with creative employer-branding activities. We’re dependent on your ability to work under pressure, your flexibility, your creativity and your passion for merging recruitment and marketing!
You know you’re a success in this job, when you within the first 6 months..
- Have helped us to create the marketing plan for each project/open position, which includes all relevant channels such as social media strategy on relevant social media platforms.
- Have established a solid relationship with the recruitment team, and continue to help identifying relevant events, job fairs, etc.
- Use daily tracking and analysis to provide valuable inputs to the recruitment team about where to find and how to attract the right target group
- Depending on your operational and strategic abilities you’ll be a huge success in the job after 12 months, when you..
- Are contributing to the organization by adding valuable input about employer branding.
- Have secured all relevant stakeholder are on board with new initiatives, and everyone has the motivation to improve our overall employer branding within the organization.
- Work proactively with how to attract our current target group and ensuring we are updated on changes in market/candidate situations.
- Have contributed to a new and better structure within Webhelp’s employer branding strategy.
If you think the above is interesting, you’re probably…
.. coming from a background in marketing, or maybe you’ve recently graduated but have worked on exciting marketing/employer branding activities throughout your studies, or you have built your own way towards being an outstanding Marketing and Sourcing Specialist.
You’re confident in your analytical skills, and you always look for new trends that can make for exciting new initiatives.
You have a great ability to identify new opportunities and work with different stakeholders within the business, and you’re using your outstanding communication skills to motivate and manage stakeholder commitment and engagement to ensure optimal alignment on the employer branding and talent attraction strategy.http://mediejobb.info/marketing-and-sourcing-specialist-at-webhelp/MarknadsföringGöteborg