Marketing and Project Coordinator at Sanofi
Sanofi is currently looking for a Marketing and Project Coordinator to join our Genzyme division in Sweden.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Franchise Team in their work, provide valuable insights & solutions to key stakeholders by leading projects , following Sanofi regulation and support internal processes and projects. In this role, you will also provide administrative and organizational support to Swedish Sanofi Genzyme team, assist the commercial organization in the creation of marketing and promotional material , and contribute to the organization of activities.
Responsibilities of Marketing and Project Coordinator include:
- Coordinating internal and external meetings, conferences with regards to logistics, planning, execution and budget
- Providing admin support to Sanofi Genzyme team in relevant business support systems, for example but not exclusive: Invoice/ purchase management, commercial material approval management, contract process support, customer mailing lists in CRM system etc.
- Supporting the team in creating marketing and promotional materials in line with brand guidelines; monitor stock of promotional material and distribute material to sales reps or order whenever necessary
- Acting as contact person towards external suppliers on behalf of the Franchise
- Project initiation, planning, development, monitoring and execution, and closing; projects may include meetings with health care personnel
- Report Project progress and status in relevant forums
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to independently prioritize tasks according to business needs
- Ability to transform the Franchise strategy and Customer insight to possible future projects
- Good software skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and InDesign (necessary)
- Proven experience in selecting and definition of suitable tools, templates and techniques used in the company’s project initiation, planning, development, monitoring and execution, and closing
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in speaking and writing Swedish and English language is essential
- Proven skills in planning and influencing relevant stakeholders external as well as internally
- LIF certification is preferred
- This role may require some degree of travelling so readiness for that is needed
Should you have any question with regards to this opportunity, please contact the Recruitment Hub via firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating as the Subject matter the role reference.http://mediejobb.info/marketing-and-project-coordinator-at-sanofi/MarknadsföringStockholm