Marketing and Communications Manager (m/f/d) at Lelo
What if our most intimate items were made as beautiful as the ones we displayed with the most pride?
That’s the question that defines what we do at LELO.
Founded in 2003 and now in our second decade of producing the most refined, most luxurious and most iconic pleasure objects in the world, LELO has established a heritage based on quality, on unexpected innovation and on being entirely different from everything and everyone else. Along with sister-brand INTIMINA, LELO has offices in every major market in the world, from Shanghai to San Jose – and our soul still firmly rooted in Stockholm.
LELO has an immediate need for an inspirational, talented and hands-on Marketing Communications Manager in the Swedish market to join our award-winning team.
In turn, we offer an exciting and dynamic working environment. The ideal applicant will have a strong professional marketing and communications record, an infectious personality and a passion for getting involved in meaningful work. As a key role, the selected individual’s primary responsibilities will include: developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for multiple brands in order to build brand awareness, to increase market share, attract potential customers and retain existing customers.
Essential Job Functions:
This unique leadership role will deliver full responsibility for the success of LELO and INTIMINA brands. As the scope of possibilities and channels to work with is broad, LELO is looking for a hands-on professional who can independently manage a full marketing mix and who will drive forward with passion on inspiring change across the industry. Additional job functions are listed below:
- Develop marketing goals and strategies, execute promotional activities and branding based on global strategies and plans.
- Adapt global campaigns to the specificities of the local market,
- Create local market communication strategies and campaign plans,
- Setting the campaign goals and KPIs, campaign execution and monitoring the campaign performance,
- Provide expert market insight to the global team,
- Regularly report to the global team on market activities, plans and potential issues,
- Manage brand image across all combination channels, liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies, scout for potential new agencies,
- Manage agency partners and relationships,
- Manage PR agency and PR communications on the market,
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, conducting market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities,
- Determine and monitor budgets and targets, advertising/communication proposal evaluations,
- Manage paid content placements creation process starting from proposal evaluations to content approval,
- Continuous relationship management with influencers and media partners, negotiating placement packages, placement planning, briefing the partners,
- Additional activities within the brand communication scope of work.
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The selected candidate will have knowledge/skills/abilities in the following areas:
- Experience – five years of relevant marketing experience,
- Strong proficiency in understanding traditional and emerging communication channels,
- Strong communications skills with the ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing,
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies,
- Solid understanding and passion of marketing, positioning, branding, communication and PR context and activities,
- Creativity – we’re looking for someone who can originate smart, impactful story ideas,
- Innovative – to love finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brands/products
- Strong Budgeting and Project Management skills
- Result-driven – be comfortable working on analytical tasks and trend forecasting
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.http://mediejobb.info/marketing-and-communications-manager-m-f-d-at-lelo/PR & KommunikationStockholm