Marketing Analytics Manager at Stenaline UK
Are you a genius at analyzing customers and markets? Great! Then we have the perfect role for you!
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
Stena Line is in an exciting period of change, when it comes to digitalisation and truly being an innovative forward-thinking company. Step by step, we are transforming the shipping industry moving towards achieving our vision – Connecting Europe for a sustainable future. At Stena Line, we are like family and friends to each other. We work hard together to solve problems and make a difference because we know that challenges make us grow. The journey starts with us!
Stena Line’s Group Marketing & Omni Channel department has a crucial part in this journey. Group Marketing & Omni Channel’s vision is to deliver customer centric and relevant services to achieve a seamless customer experience throughout the entire customer journey.
What will you do?
Not all of our staff works at sea, believe it or not! As Marketing Analytics Manager, you will lead change by developing and implementing segmentation to increase customer lifetime value. You will achieve this through improved personalization and more relevant marketing communications.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Develop our capability to gather data from all touchpoints across the full customer journey
- Drive marketing analytics within owned channels
- Perform marketing analytics work across all marketing channels
- Work with your Marketing & Omnichannel colleagues to develop marketing audience and segmentation strategies
- Provide insights and knowledge to our marketing automation and loyalty functions to drive transformation
- Visualize marketing data and insights for all stakeholders, including group functions and local marketing teams
- Support local marketing organizations within your area of expertise and helping to spread best practice
- Collaborate closely with data scientists by formulating specifications for machine learning and AI proofs of concept and implementation
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters just as much as how good you are at what you do. To be a fit for this role you need to have the ability to listen and identify proactive development needs and run the work both independently and in teams. With strong communication skills you build long-lasting relationships beneficial to your work process.
We are looking for someone brave, who is not afraid of taking own initiatives and finding new, creative solutions to any problem. You are driven by giving guidance and to help others develop. If you have experience from an international business environment and enjoy Excel wizardry you might be the perfect candidate! We hope you are as excited as we are about making a difference and agree that the time for change is now!
- Fluency in web analytics tool(s) such as GA360 and/or Adobe Analytics
- Great understanding of web analytics concepts such as micro conversions, cross-device stitching and attribution modelling
- Good understanding of Tag Management in tools such as Google Tag Manager and Adobe Launch
- Good understanding of AB-testing principles
It is meritorious if you have experience from working in data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau. If you also have worked in travel or retail before it´s a big plus!
This is a fulltime, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Group Marketing & Omni Channel department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than November 17 th , 2019. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Niclas Cullberg, Head of Group Marketing & Omni Channel at firstname.lastname@example.org or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Jonna Öijwall, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com://mediejobb.info/marketing-analytics-manager-at-stenaline-uk/AdministrationGöteborg