Marketing Activation Specialist at Citycon
We offer a you a great opportunity where you can influence our marketing through your creative and analytical ability and where new ideas and proactiveness are appreciated.
We’re searching for you who have experience in CRM, SoMe, CMS platforms, newsletters and enjoy a broad role with many contacts. You will work both independently with your projects and as part of our Marketing team. Does it sound appealing to market some of our 9 shopping malls in Sweden? Then come and join our Swedish marketing team today!
The Marketing Activation Specialist is focused on marketing execution/activation, local adaptation and stakeholder management.
Within the role lies responsibility to plan, develop and activate the shopping centres marketing plans according to Citycon’s marketing strategy. That gives you a great chance to affect the marketing and be both creative and analytical.
This role is key contributor to the shopping centers marketing activation with the main purpose to deliver on the overall marketing strategy and according to established KPI’s, guidelines and standards. All in partnership with Marketing Manager, Shopping Center Manager and other internal and external functions.
Campaign and Event Management
- Based on marketing plans you brief our event agency, advertisement agency and media agency for activation, promotion and media and make sure it`s executed according to budget, KPIs, guidelines and strategy.
- Based on marketing campaigns and activities, analyse and create campaign reports for selected campaigns highlighting key results, learnings and recommendations.
- Plan (and create some) of the content for SoMe and websites.
- You will be the key user in our digital marketing platform – Salesforce Marketing Cloud and activate digital campaigns according to the company’s digital marketing strategy.
- You will brief our agencys of desired content and distribute content in owned and bought digital channels such as SoMe, home page and digital screens.
- Plan, activate and execute loyalty club campaigns (sms, newsletters) in Salesforce/Marketing Cloud.
- Implement and improve digital customer journeys with a multi/omnichannel approach and the ability to develop new ways.
- Give input to develop and improve existing owned channels and the digital strategy to ensure support to overall business and marketing strategy.
- Follow up digital campaigns and KPIs monthly
Commercial opportunities and leadership
- Collaborate with partners (city, town, influencers, organizations) in creating joint events that drives footfall and generate awareness.
- Ability to identify and seek/consider commercial opportunities and turn them in to winning marketing actions.
- Lead, motivate, help, inspire and engage tenants to contribute to campaigns, content and digital engagement
- Mainly through our Tenant Portal, but also physically, act as our contact person and get our tenants active in marketing related matters such as campaign activation and content management (social media, web, magazines, loyalty club, events), updates (openings, news), and other related topics.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Team and contribute to the development of our loyalty club and promote it to our customers and tenants
- Present marketing activities and results at our Tenant meetings when needed
- Master/bachelor’s degree (ideally in Marketing, Business or related discipline) is mandatory
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Marketing. Experience (knowledge of retail is an advantage)
- Be truly passionate about digital marketing and campaign & event activation
- Experience in campaign management and execution.
- Experience in social media activation, growth and administration
- Know how in web tools
- Eager to take on challenges and find solutions
- Tech and data savvy: avid media consumer with knowledge of the digital technology and channels, and effects a change in media consumption.
- Presentation and communication skills, ability to sell ideas and convince tenants
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Has a proactive, positive and innovative approach, with the ability to work from own initiative while taking other views into consideration and a willingness to learn.
- A team player – maintaining a close working relationship with all other employees of the business, to assist in the facilitation of projects.
- Good administrative and IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Native Swedish and fluent English
Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban, grocery-anchored shopping centres in the Nordic and Baltic region, managing assets that total almost EUR 5 billion and with market capitalisation of close to EUR 2 billion. Citycon is No. 1 shopping centre owner in Finland and among the market leaders in Norway, Sweden and Estonia. Citycon has also established a foothold in Denmark.
Citycon’s shopping centres are located in urban cross points close to where customers live and work, and with a direct connection to public transport, health care and municipal services. Placed in the heart of communities, Citycon’s shopping centres cater for the everyday needs of customers. Citycon’s shopping centres attract approximately 200 million visitors annually.http://mediejobb.info/marketing-activation-specialist-at-citycon/MarknadsföringStockholm