Lead Copywriter at Daniel Wellington
We are looking for a wizard with words to join our creative team as part of our global marketing department at our Stockholm HQ. If you have the ability to persuade and engage people with words, you might be the one we’re looking for!
As our lead copywriter, it’s your responsibility to set the Daniel Wellington tone of voice throughout all our channels, online as well as offline. This requires an omni-channel approach where a seamless customer experience is always first priority. You will be a part of our in-house production agency and work closely with creative director, graphic designers, and visual creative.
As a person you are a highly communicative team player with an easy-going attitude. You are a grammar perfectionist and a digital native with basic understanding of SEO and a broad experience writing for different online channels and devices. To be successful in this role we also believe you are a structured multi-tasker who can handle several ongoing projects at once, with strong ability to prioritize work and manage deadlines. You enjoy working in an organization with a young and unpretentious, forward-pushing attitude and atmosphere that moves fast and determined.
What you’ll be up to:
- Create and articulate a clear brand voice.
- Develop written materials for use at eCom, marketing, social media, retail, and wholesale.
- Conceptualize campaigns and product launches and transform those concepts into words.
- Execute all product descriptions and promo copy.
- Support internal departments in creating official material for internal use.
Required skills & experience:
- Higher education in relevant area, such as copywriting, journalism, marketing communications or media and communications etc.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience from similar role, from an agency or in-house.
- Preferably an editorial background
- Fluency in English and Swedish, verbally as well as written. It’s considered a merit if you are a native English speaker.
It’s a plus if you:
- Are social media savvy
- Have experience working in the fashion/retail/watch industry
- Have experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
If you feel up for the challenge as our new copywriter, apply with your CV and cover letter today!http://mediejobb.info/lead-copywriter-daniel-wellington/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm