KRY is looking for Social Media Manager
Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe!
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals on mobile. Backed by some of Europe’s most renown investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare. We are moving consultations online and provide a service that gives the patient the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally, with local products already live in Norway and Spain.
KRY is now looking for an ambitious Social Media Manager with an arsenal of social media skills and stellar social copy qualities to join our Communications and Marketing team. As a Social Media Manager you will create and edit content, assist in planning, administrating and publishing social content and channels. You will make sure that we activate the best content at the right time on the ideal platforms.
In this role you will build and manage KRY’s relationship and brand with our stakeholders via content creation and community management on multiple social media platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Create strategies for building and creating a strong brand and engaged following in relevant social media channels
- Create long-term content calendars
- Plan, produce and optimize content in order to build and improve brand reputation and strength
- Brief our in-house Creatives and liaise with Marketing and Communications
- Monitor communities, influencers and interact with them on behalf of the KRY brand.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how our competitors are utilizing social channels
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of experience working with similar tasks
- Great communications skills – verbal and in writing
- Excellent social skills – both across social media and irl
- Social media planning experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English and native Swedish
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams
- Courageous and passionately determined to reach set goals
- Passion for continuous improvement and being the best
- Passion for changing healthcare for the benefit of patients
We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set lofty goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to work hard, have fun and learn new things every day.http://mediejobb.info/kry-is-looking-for-social-media-manager/Sociala MediaStockholm