King is looking for senior copywriter
We are looking for a copywriter to join Brand Creative Studio, King’s in-house ad agency. The role is a permanent contract based in Stockholm starting on the 1st of December.
Your role within our Kingdom
Do you want to be a part of a creative team creating 360 degrees concepts for millions of casual players around the globe and internal-facing communication for our own employers? – Then this may just be the right opportunity for you!
As the only copywriter in our team, your role is highly versatile and ranges from writing corporate texts, catchy social media-copy to developing Big Ideas that answer to complex campaign objectives. Our larger campaigns are global and channels may include TV, digital, print, outdoors etc. The list is endless as innovation is always a key focus area of ours.
In addition to delivering excellent copy, you will be expected to develop strategy- and phasing-suggestions as well as messaging framework for our larger initiatives. As part of the Campaign Team, your responsibility is, together with the Creative Lead and the Campaign Manager, to ensure creative height, messaging consistency and a smooth user journey between all outputs within a campaign.
Your role also includes working independently and lead own initiatives. We expect you to continuously improve your area of expertise and the collaboration with copy-heavy departments such as Cross Promotion, Customer Retention Marketing and Localization. You will also seek out new insights to inspire the team and optimize the way we work.
Together with your colleagues at Brand Creative Studio you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your leadership and ideas will be every bit as valued as your marketing and channel expertise. The position reports to the Campaign Manager at the Brand Creative Studio
Areas of responsibility
- Write engaging and delightful copy for all channels needed
- Develop high-level concepts for global marketing activities
- Develop strategy, phasing and campaign framework for our larger initiatives/campaigns
- Analyse player insights to deliver relevant communications
- Help our players discover new games, overcome challenges, interact with their friends and re-engage with us
Skills to create thrills
You have worked for a minimum of 5 years as copywriter. You have great passion for marketing concepts and copywriting. You are customer centric and think first through the eyes of the customers, always delivering an awesome experience. You have exceptional talent in writing delightful and impactful copy. Other skills include:
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent presentation-skills are a must
- Strong attention to detail, fanatic about quality
- Strong affinity for gaming
- Experience working within a consumer internet business
- Smart, hard-working, low-ego and able to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- International experience: King is an international business (there are Candy Crush Saga players in Antarctica!) – so candidates with strong international experience are desirable
- Experience of consumer insights a big plus
- Experience from both the adverting industry and the games industry a huge plus
Want to join our Kingdom?
Please send us your CV by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. All applications must be in English. We will continuously review applications.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes and heroines. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.