Junior Advertising Executive till Renault marknadsavdelning
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to work at Renault Nordic´s marketing department.
You have worked in this position for 1-5 years. You have worked with both print and digital marketing production. You are used to work in a fast paste and are effective, good at handling stressful situations and you are a great team player. The assignment starts asap in April and one year ahead.
As a Advertising Executive you will be responsible for:
Brochure coordination 30%
• Responsible for the brochure adaption and production of Renault and Dacia in Sweden and Denmark.
• Responsible for the promotion logistics budget and invoices.
• Responsible for point of contact with suppliers for brochure creation-both locally and central organization.
• Main contact towards brochure stock-supplier.
• Secure a translation process and ensuring Renault and Dacia vocabulary is updated by the translation agency, after each production.
• Secure stock of brochures per model and also responsible for the web shop online.
• Responsible for setting up a process for adapting brochures to make sure other departments get information and provide changes in timely-manner.
• Secure accurate brochures and price lists are available on website in coordination with Product Managers.
Social media manager 35%
• Plan the monthly content calendar across our key social channels (both organic and paid)
• Develop and maintain strategies for the different channels for Renault and Dacia in Sweden and Denmark
• Creatively produce and adapt materials
• Manage and coordinate internal / central material
Support Digital Manager in front line web site management 35%
• Campaign preparation and updates – design landing pages, prices updates and pricelists etc
• Content management – deploy central assets and develop local
• Web admin/production – support internal update requests and needs
• Assistance in various web projects
The ideal candidate
• 1-5 years’ experience as a Advertising Executive, Marketing Coordinator or Production Manager from a marketing department or advertising agency.
• Fast, effective, good at handling stressful situations and confident in prioritizing
• Is a good listener, communicator and team player.
• Has a straight and honest approach
• Love working in and with production.
• Advantage if you have a comprehensive education in production or marketing
• Is fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Advantage if you are interested in the car industry