Journalist for Newsner
Do you want to be a part in creating the world’s most engaging content? Are you a native English speaker with experience from digital media? Then you might be the next hard-working talent we seek for our international team of writer and editors.
Newsner.com is one of the fastest growing publicists in the world, specialized in production for social media. In just 3 years we’ve grown from a small Swedish start-up to one of the largest publishers on Facebook, creating some of the world’s most engaging articles and videos in 2017.
Besides Swedish, English and Spanish, we now operate in almost 20 languages, generating a total of more than 50 million unique visitors every month.
We’re now further expanding into the English speaking market and are looking for exceptional professionals to help strengthen our devoted and ambitious team of editors in Stockholm.
• Write, adapt and package Newsner articles and video scripts for the English speaking markets.
• Publish videos, articles and images on Newsner.com as well as directly on Facebook.
• As a Newsner editor, you’ll work closely with our freelance team around the world as well as our creative team in Stockholm.
We’re looking for:
• Native English speaker or equivalent, spoken and written, with experience from digital journalism.
• Talented writer able to work through a high speed and intense environment, juggling several deadlines at a time.
• Humble and always prepared to re-examine traditional ways of doing journalism and seeking new creative ways of working.
• Has a passion for and extensive understanding of social media, especially Facebook.
• Passionate about engaging readers with compelling content and has a natural feel for writing amazing headlines.
• Experience with WordPress and Photoshop are considered a plus.
Newsner.com is run by N365 Group, a Swedish content marketing agency specialized in native advertising. Since our launch in 2011 we’ve grown from our office in Stockholm to offices in all the Nordic capitals as well as the UK.
Our 65 full-time employees work alongside a large team of freelance writers from around the world.
Please apply as soon as possible. We are constantly processing applications, with the appointment to be filled as soon as possible. We’re looking for freelancers working from their own country/region as well as full-time and permanent positions working from our Stockholm office.http://mediejobb.info/journalist-for-newsner/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm