Joint Academy is looking for a content producer
Joint Academy is a healthcare company devoted to improve the wellbeing of people affected by osteoarthritis. We have created the first digital treatment for this chronic disease, and as the number of patients getting help through our program is constantly growing worldwide we are now reaching out to more talented people to be part of our journey.
About the role
We are looking for a content producer with passion for creating and editing video content and animation for our digital channels. You will be a part of a small passionate marketing team which is the internal studio that makes content for communication for Sweden as well as our international markets (currently US and Norway). Your main work will include:
- Producing aesthetically pleasing and compelling concepts, layouts and finished video content for product marketing campaigns and websites, to enhance our brand equity and support sales growth
- Designing banners, infographics and digital assets for online use (e.g. websites, email, social media, etc.)
- Driving art production best practices and communicating creative intent with key stakeholders through visual mock-ups and industry examples
- Partnering with international teams to deliver creative digital assets globally
- Maintaining marketing production gear and work closely with the marketing team to ensure that the gear is up-to-date
- Ensuring that all creative work complies with Joint Academy’s brand guidelines, tone of voice and visual identity standards
- Minimum two years of professional experience in content production for digital channels
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Extensive video editing and production skills as well as basic motion graphics knowledge
- Intimate understanding about marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to successfully interact with all our different departments and stakeholders
- It’s very important that you are a communicative team player but you need to be comfortable enough to work independently as the main video producer in the team
- Bonus to have knowledge of video shooting (livestream, webinars, testimonials, explainers etc.), including audio gear, lighting techniques and using a green screen
As an international company with our HQ in Malmö, fluency in English is an absolute requirement and Swedish is a benefit. In order to consider your application, you must be able to provide a demo reel with work examples and you must hold a permanent Swedish work permit.
You will get the opportunity to work with a unique mix of people with different expertise, including leading academic scientists, medical professionals and experienced product developers. All our product development is done inhouse, in our modern office located in a beautiful building with great views of the city, only 400 meters from Malmö central station.
We can offer a challenging and fast moving environment where each individual contribution really matters. We value transparency and cooperation, and some additional benefits worth to mention are 30 days of paid vacation, flexible working hours, wellness contribution and the opportunity to workout during office hours.http://mediejobb.info/joint-academy-is-looking-for-a-content-producer/Journalistik & CopywritingMalmö