Internship: Graphic Designer at Estrid
Are you a creative soul looking for a place to bring your ideas into reality? Do you want be part of creating the brands of the future? We would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on in the journey to develop one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organizations, ever.
Estrid is on a full-time mission to create the brands of the future with the customer and the experience in focus. We are an innovative and fast-growing startup that likes to break today’s standards and do things in a personal way. We are in an expansive and exciting phase and are currently looking for people with a passion for communication, that loves to be creative and who are naturally service-oriented. Your primary focus will be on customer satisfaction and community building through digital communication in different channels.
To thrive in the role, you should be comfortable working in a digital and fast-paced environment where you are expected to take initiatives and work independently. The ability to design, ideate, and produce visual assets under tight deadlines is essential.
This is an internship for a truly talented creative with a strong understanding of the digital world – expect to have a major impact.
What you will do:
- Create content that take Estrid to the next level
- Translate our brand strategy and personality into visuals that communicate on an emotional level with the Estrid community
- Drive the creative vision and visual identity of Estrid (and our other stand-alone brands that will be launched in the near future)
- Ideate, design, and execute creative concepts and campaigns
- Independently manage workload, deadlines, quality of work produced
- Work closely with our exciting marketing team and AD
- Produce a wide range of graphics: social media and paid ads assets (mainly Facebook & Instagram), animated GIFs, print materials, web banners, email & newsletter graphics, digital briefs, website content, etc.
What we are looking for:
- A strong visual style that resonates with Estrid, and a motivated team member
- Experience within graphic design, and creative creation
- Highly conceptual and creative thinker
- Genuine interest in new design trends and technologies
- A strong understanding of how design affects user experience and brand building
- Advanced knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite. Premiere Pro / After Effect / FinalCut or similar is a plus
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
We think that you are:
- Highly ambitious and driven. Likes to take initiatives and go above and beyond
- Passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Interested in influencer marketing, social media, brands, and PR
- A team player, enthusiastic about team culture and energy generous
- A natural problem solver, constantly removing obstacles and simplifying things
- Able to join our team working from the office in central Stockholm during the Internship period
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, the internship might result in an employment.
We are looking for someone who can join our team for a minimum of four weeks, full-time. Does this sound like a role made for you? Let us know more about you! And hey, don’t forget to add your availability and internship period.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.http://mediejobb.info/internship-graphic-designer-at-estrid/PraktikjobbStockholm