Influencer Marketer at Lifesum
We are a Stockholm-based digital health startup with origins in the earliest days of iOS app development. We’ve had over 25 million downloads, been multiply featured by Apple and Google, and have helped countless people to live happier and healthier lives. Today our Lifesum app is available for iOS, Android, Apple Watch and Google Wear, amongst others. We believe in a highly-personalised, human approach to health, using data and behavioural science to try to help people live better lives.
We are looking for a passionated individual to join the global marketing team to work with influencer marketing which already is a successful core function in our team. The mission of this role is to sign new influencers & grow our influencer base.
Sign on new influencers
- Find new influencers with the right demographics and brand fit through 3rd party tools and platforms
- Evaluate influencers reach, performance and value.
- Negotiate terms & sign
- Send influencer brief, tracker links & agree upon the execution date.
- Sign off videos/images and approve for payment
- Maintain relationships with influencers
- Evaluate the results of each post & if there should be a future collaboration
- Co-ordinate merchandise delivery
- Co-ordinate content for usage in ads
What we expect from you
- Good command writing and talking in English
- Passionate about social media and influencer marketing
- Interested in the fitness and wellness industry
- Eager to learn and take ownership
- Sales oriented
- Social media and/or digital marketing background
- Understanding of digital marketing metrics
- Willingness to work past 5pm as there will be a lot of focus on US market
- Active within social media yourself.
- User of instagram
- Active on YouTube is a plus (consuming and/or creating content)