Influencer Marketer at KRY
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location.
Have you ever heard about KRY on a social channel? Of course, you have! We are now looking for an exceptional Influencer Marketer to execute even better and stronger influencer marketing projects across a diverse range of channels as podcasts and social media channels. In this role, you will work closely with several stakeholders all over KRY organization but mainly within our growing marketing team. Furthermore, you will report to our Lead Marketing and Acquisition Manager.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Develop, write and curate content ideas together with our Content Manager
- Produce reports and communicate results
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, influencers and podcasts
- Work closely with our communication team to create and coordinate influencer marketing strategies and content that work across different channels
Who you are
- A minimum of 1-year experience of influencer marketing and in-depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Post-secondary education, such as Berghs, Hyper Island, KY or YH education is a big plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
- Great communication skills
- Experience from writing briefs for internal and external use
- Well organized with great time management and attention to detail skills
- Be familiar with current and emerging digital media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Podcasts, Facebook, Twitter, Google, blogs, etc.
- Networking aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!http://mediejobb.info/influencer-marketer-at-kry/Sociala MediaStockholm