Influencer Agency Manager at Daniel Wellington
Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon who has disrupted an entire industry. Continuously challenging and innovating, Daniel Wellington is an exciting and vibrant brand; striving to enrich the lives of our customers with timeless style. When you join us, you are joining a brand that will give you the guidance and tools to develop and succeed.
If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world:
Now we’re looking for an Influencer Agency Manager. This is a great opportunity where you will build our first in-house agency with full responsibility from day one! This will be your time to start something from scratch, set the strategy for a new business area and execute it. You will be a part of a global team reaching out to and working with talented influencers all over the world. If you have an act for building relationships, negotiating with partners and a entrepreneurial spirit with a background in PR or from talent management, then we might as well be meant to embark on this journey together.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO
As an Influencer Agency Manager at DW you will be responsible for:
- Communication. Communicate with influencers and brands on a daily basis, build and nourish relationships all over the world.
- Talent management. You are responsible for identifying, signing and developing the right influencers and their social accounts.
- Business development. Create, shape and grow our own inhouse influencer management agency. Together with key stakeholders, you will decide on the overall strategy and execution of the project.
- Trends. Stay on top of industry trends, the latest and hottest topics and personalities in the social media world.
WHO YOU ARE
We believe that you are a hands-on people person and also someone that has/is:
- The ability to think strategically and to get out of your comfort zone
- Addicted to the social media sphere and knowledgeable about who´s hot right now
- An awesome team player with a positive attitude and great personality
- Focused on setting clear and tangible goals and achieving them
- Able to work independently, take ownership and initiative
- Familiar with Instagram stories and Musically, but also Microsoft Office
- Minimum 1-year experience working with influencer relationship management in an agency
- Fluent in English and one other European language (preferably Swedish, French, German or Italian)
WHAT WE OFFER
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, it’s together we create a world class company. Situated in Stockholm, you will join a vibrant and driven workplace. Are you ready for the time of your life? Join our movement.http://mediejobb.info/influencer-agency-manager-at-daniel-wellington/Sociala MediaStockholm