Inbound Content Marketer at Netigate
Netigate is an established and rapidly growing SaaS company. Our purpose is to promote the customer, employee and consumer voice in everyday business decisions to help our customers focus on the right activities.
As a content marketer at Netigate you closely monitor the interest and results from your activities. You work with a wide set of tools and platforms to get your content out such as LinkedIn, Medium, Email and printable sales collateral. You work with several parts of the Netigate organisation to learn and collect information for your writing as well as collaborate with designers to maximise the impact of your material.
You are accustomed to a high paced try-and-fail environment where content is produced to achieve goals and drive the business forward. You have the qualities and drive together with attention for detail and text editing skills to lead a team of junior content marketers. You move easily between focused writing / editing and big picture strategising on distribution and new initiatives.
This is you if you have,
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working in content marketing with KPI responsibility
- True passion and outstanding skills in writing engaging content
- Experience from working with distribution / promotion of content in channels such as LinkedIn, Email and websites
- You have previous experience of leading and coaching freelancers
- You are curious, constantly trying new ways to get distribution of your content and have a documented track record of innovative ways of creating engagement and business results from your work
- You are actively following advancements in the field of content marketing and keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Degree in marketing, journalism or similar field is highly valued
- Highly valued if you master German in addition to English – Swedish is not a requirement
On a regular day, you will among other things:
- Edit / Craft educational articles and success cases in the areas of employee experience, customer experience and market research
- Promote external content as well as our own on social media
- Measure and followup on previous content strategies and initiatives to gain insights into how to optimise our content for engagement
- Support the marketing team in text production for our websites and sales collateral
- Work with customers and partners to create content that promote awareness on how acting on feedback can drive business growth
Please ensure to highlight your previous experience of working towards set goals in your application and note that we especially value concise and to-the-point applications considering the nature of the role!
Start for this position is as soon as possible due to any time of notice. It’s a 100% position and is based at Netigate’s headquarter in Stockholm.http://mediejobb.info/inbound-content-marketer-at-netigate/StrategiStockholm