IKEA is looking for e-commerce web analyst
Are you passionate about online sales and customer journeys? Do you know what is driving conversion and how to improve it? Then this might be the right position for you!
As a Web Analyst your natural interest in analysing challenging e-commerce data sets and a strong willingness to will help us on the journey to transform IKEA into the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer. You have a deep understanding of digital analysis and the ability to understand and work with large volumes of data, and the experience to present them in an understandable way to our stakeholders. Furthermore, we believe that you have the following in order to succeed:
- Deep knowledge in web analytics (at least two years of experience) from an e-commerce business
- A passion for and the ability to make complex data driven insights to simple actions
- Detailed oriented with strong mathematical, analytical and reporting capabilities
- Experience from working together with digital and analytics stakeholders/agencies on delivering results
We also see that you have experience from setting up and running reporting and analytics in a digital multichannel environment. To be able to succeed you need to have deep knowledge in Google Analytics 360. If you have experience from working with usability tools, AB testing and BigQuery, it is a merit.
You are inspired by working together in a fast paced and complex environment and follow trends about digital best practices, tools and methods.
The Web Analyst will continuously identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of our digital channels by drilling into data in order to support sales, profitability and conversion rates. Key assignment tasks are to:
- Support the countries and global stakeholders by creating standard dashboards and reports to be used throughout the business.
- Collaborate across the organisation to define and develop reporting and analysis, based on KPIs, in order to optimise digital channel content and functionality
- Establish and analyse qualitative and quantitative data to find pain points and highlights in the customer shopping experiences and secure that all stakeholders take responsibility for improving initiatives and implementing highlights
- Contribute to the analysis of digital analytic data together with other available commercial, customer, operational and financial KPIs to identify potentials and developments in the operations that could support overall sales and profit growth.
- Work together in close collaboration with business and market intelligence, to help integrate digital channels data with other channels to allow comprehensive business insight across multiple channels and media
As Web Analyst you report to the Digital Sales Optimization Manager at IKEA/INGKA Group. The position is a full-time, permanent employment located in Malmö.http://mediejobb.info/ikea-is-looking-for-e-commerce-web-analyst/E-commerceMalmö