Huawei is looking for Digital Content Specialist
Huawei’s products and services are available in more than 170 countries, and are used by a third of the world’s population, ranking third in the world in mobile phone shipments in 2015. Sixteen R&D centers have been set up in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China. Huawei Consumer BG is one of Huawei’s three business units and covers smartphones, PC and tablets, Wearables and cloud services, etc. Huawei’s global network is built on 20 years of expertise in the telecom industry and is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advances to consumers around the world.
If you are considering the challenge of building a new mobile devices brand in the company, which is one of the biggest smart phones producers in the world, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us.
- Developing and implementing the most effective digital strategy and plans for Huawei consumer business in Sweden; and also responsible for Digital KPI result.
- Being responsible for social media campaigns and management.
- Cooperating with social media influencers on long and short term campaigns.
- Working with the country marketing team to ensure coherence and link with other media strategies; to ensure execution of Huawei brand strategy and activities in collaboration with media and communication agencies.
- Being responsible for digital platform design and operational management. Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies. Leveraging market data to develop content.
- Plan and implement spreading information about product launch events, monitor the implementation and assess the results.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video together with Digital agency.
- Creation of entertaining and informative content based on latest trends and business needs.
- University Degree (preferable Marketing or Jouralism), telecommunication relates would be a plus.
- Have at least 3 years experience working as a content manager or copywriter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Creative, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to details
- In-depth understanding of all key social media platforms in Sweden
- Very Good English and Swedish in speaking, reading and writing.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of graphic software would be and advantage(PS, AI)
- Good MS Office skills.
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter in English. We screen the applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Ida-Maria Rundén +46 (0) 73 031 95 90.http://mediejobb.info/huawei-is-looking-for-digital-content-specialist/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm