Head of Tactical Marketing at Dustin
Are you the type of marketing leader that has a commercial mindset and enjoys driving growth?
We are now looking for an experienced marketing professional who will be responsible for leading our tactical marketing team to deliver commercial value on all our markets. Dustin is a leading online IT partner serving the Nordic region and in the Netherlands. With our broad offering, pragmatic approach and focus on sustainability, we help our customers to stay in the forefront by providing them with the right IT solution.
My name is Stephanie Forsblom, EVP for Marketing & Communication at Dustin and the recruiter manager for this role. I value energy, ambition and empathy and as a leader I am best described as inclusive, transparent and driven.
Who you are
- Having a commercial and strategic business mindset
- Engaged and results-focused
- Customer-oriented and structured
- Willing to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Curious, pragmatic and positive
- Communicative and a team player
What you get
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities in a company in constant change
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin’s transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- A family atmosphere with a ”win as a team” feeling
What you do
As Head of Tactical Marketing you will be responsible for the annual commercial marketing strategy. By translating our offering, value proposition and trends details into unique marketing narratives your role is to increase penetration among key customer segments ensuring successful lead generation and positive measurable impact for the broader business.
You will lead our fantastic tactical marketing team of 15 employees and work closely with our commercial sales leaders, vendors and partners as well as the other teams within the Marketing and Communication department. In your daily work you will be responsible for the developing and implementation of a broad range of tactical marketing activities including campaigns, events, webinars and content to generate leads, sales, and revenue growth. You will be evaluating the performance of the activities and adjust as needed.
You have a good understanding of customer journeys and segmentation and can translate these insights into successful tactics. You enjoy working with multiple priorities, focusing on measuring results and improving performance.
This is a strategic role within the company, and you will be part of the management team for Marketing & Communication and have a great opportunity to influence Dustin’s strategic journey ahead.
What you have
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Relevant university or college education
- Experience within the B2B sector and/or IT product & service offering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and one Nordic language in both speech and writing
In this position you can work from all of our Nordic offices.http://mediejobb.info/head-of-tactical-marketing-at-dustin/E-commerceStockholm