Head of Sales Nordics at Relatable
We are looking for a high-performing Head of Sales to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to our management team.
What you’ll do
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands Relatable’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Establish a strong relationship with potential clients and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Who you are
- 3+ years experience within a sales leadership position
- Experience in strategic marketing & advertising sales or complex sales
- Strong people management skills – previous leadership experience involving mentoring and coaching a team
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or exceeding sales targets as a sales representative or sales manager
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- A natural problem solver and have a creative and fearless approach to solving and helping clients with their headaches
- You have an insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things regarding sales, marketing, tech, and social media
What we offer
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- High commission-based scheme
- Full pension and private health insurance
- All the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top-performing crew that loves the hustle.
- We’ll cover your gym/training costs, along with your cell phone bill
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm)
- Responsibility and a fast career track – working in a fast-growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.