Head of Performance Marketing at CDLP
An exciting opportunity for a bright, analytic and hard-working individual to head Performance Marketing for CDLP – a Swedish design company of responsible luxury essentials.
CDLP has, with its characteristic aesthetic and responsible practices, taken a unique position in the global luxury essentials market. Apart from partnering with some of the world’s leading online-and multibrand stores, our main distribution channel is our own e-commerce and we are now looking to hire a world class Head of Performance Marketing.
The Head of Performance Marketing will work closely with the marketing and e-commerce team and report to the E-commerce Director, being responsible for effective marketing campaign execution in all digital performance acquisition channels across search engines, social, and display advertising. This is a hands-on role where you will be expected to work alongside all teams within the company to ensure the smooth running and successful business growth of CDLP.com.
The Head of Performance Marketing should demonstrate superior analytical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management, market research, communications evaluation, data modeling, relationship skills, commercial awareness and ability to ensure long term brand equity.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following areas:
- Develop and execute online marketing strategies that are budgeted for and delivered with full awareness of market and business trends, opportunities and threats
- Digital marketing optimization and execution, including SEO/SEM, and social media marketing
- Improve and analyze acquisition, retention and customer experience efforts through on-site & channel optimization.
- Research best practices across the digital landscape from competitors and emerging brands.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting on online sales, marketing performance, and KPIs.
- Leverage historical campaign performance insights as well as industry best practices to drive optimal retention strategy
- Understand and connect user segments to optimize communication channels, timing and messaging
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with the marketing and brand teams and them with data to aid them in content creation
- Discover new technologies that can add value to the user journey and stay current on CRM trends
We expect the ideal candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Proven experience working in advanced roles in performance marketing within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, ideally for a luxury eCommerce brand
- Proven ability to manage and optimize paid social campaigns such as Instagram ads, Facebook ads among other
- Deep understanding for brand loyalty and brand community
- Ideally has a master’s degree in a business related or technical field such as Marketing, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other related field. The equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Analytical skills to generate innovative insights and communicate results effectively
- A love for hands-on/multi-tasking in a fast paced “start-up” environment
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical execution level, and be able to follow through a concept to completion
- Strong organizational skills, a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and the ability to lead projects, communicate effectively, and be a self-starter
This a full-time position, based at the CDLP head office in Stockholm.
Immediate start, so don’t wait to apply.
Send your application (CV and personal letter) to: email@example.com://mediejobb.info/head-of-performance-marketing-at-cdlp/E-commerceStockholm