Head of Marketing at Ingrid
Ingrid is on a mission to solve the largest problem with global e-commerce and create the world’s best delivery experiences.
Ingrid provides consumers with a much better shopping experience through intelligent choice of delivery options and flexible last mile deliveries – on their own terms. Our key objective is to increase merchant credibility and consumer convenience. We have successfully done so since 2015. By integrating Ingrid’s SaaS-platform, e-commerce merchants are able to improve online shopping experiences for all consumers and any purchase.
At Ingrid we’ve got a great product, a bold vision, a fabulous team and fantastic clients. But Ingrid is an unknown brand. Help us change that. Build the best marketing team around, get our brand across, simplify our message. Tell our story. Do you sense what this could mean for you, what you could achieve at Ingrid? And are you up for the challenge? We hope you are, apply and let’s meet!
As a Head of Marketing you will:
- Run a small and lean marketing team
- Have a global perspective on marketing in order to build a household brand in e-commerce
- Execute an account driven marketing strategy
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Set and manage the marketing budget
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department
- Own brand identity and ensure its effective implementation externally and internally
- Use data to make evidence-based decisions
- Support the international expansion of Ingrid
- You are customer-centric
- You have in-depth knowledge of data analysis
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a trusted and well liked leader
- You have excellent planning and executional skills
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Flexible cooperation and a unique, informal atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience by working with strong international brands on innovative projects
- Experiencing great team work at a highly ambitious startup
Ingrid has offices in Stockholm, Sweden (HQ) and Wroclaw, Poland. This position is for our Stockholm office. If you have any questions about the job, please send an email to email@example.com.
We are accepting applications until April 20 and reviewing them on a rolling basis, so the position may be filled before the deadline. Don’t wait, apply as soon as possible to maximise your chances.
We look forward to your application!
Follow us on LinkedIn too to stay updated on news and job opportunities. 🙂http://mediejobb.info/head-of-marketing-at-ingrid/MarknadsföringStockholm