Head of Digital Media at SEB
Ready to shape the future of financial marketing?
At SEB, we want to build marketing and communication that contribute to our ambition of delivering world-class services and experiences, for today as well as tomorrow’s customers. We are now looking for someone to take on the role as Head of Digital, reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, who will be responsible for driving SEB’s efforts across paid media channels.
About the job
This is a new position within SEB, where you will be responsible for driving SEB´s efforts across paid media channels. As a seasoned paid media expert, you will be hands-on in the planning, development, and execution of all media buys. You will be a key contributor to driving sales, new acquisition, engagement, retention and retargeting via digital media channels and should be results-driven with exceptional attention to detail and knowledge of marketing metrics and ROI analysis.
You should have a deep understanding of the marketing processes integral to large organizations, and experience ideating and overseeing digital campaigns as well as creating messaging and content in support of brand positioning and identity.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with business units and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing (demand gen, performance marketing etc.)
- Leadership experience
- Ability to influence at all levels, especially senior stakeholders, and work effectively across functions and geographies.
- Clear track record when it comes to driving transformation and enhancing performance in an organization
- Documented ability to develop and execute on strategies and plans that create business value.
- Experience of collaborating with other parts of the organization, in order to truly understand the customer journey
- Experience shaping and launching user experiences through actionable insights and recommendations.
- Excellent communicator with a bias to action, an agile and creative problem solver, highly organized, and able to build effective partnerships across functions.
- Ability to translate business problems into analysis frameworks and translate analysis results back into business recommendations.
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
- Understanding of how digital channels work
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical skills
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 7th of July (2020). If you have questions about the position please contact Stina Freij, Marketing Operations Manager at +4670 739 4714 or by mail at email@example.com.