Head of Brand Marketing at Peak Performance
Are you a senior marketeer looking for a new opportunity working in a global company that is growing? A passionate storyteller with excellent knowledge of making consumers fall in love with a brand? If yes, this might be something for you as Peak Performance are looking for a Head of Brand Marketing to join the HQ marketing team in Stockholm.
As the Head of Brand Marketing, you are responsible to lead the Peak Performance brand marketing team and brand radiation towards our community/end-consumers. To drive the overall seasonal brand experience strategy and secure the implementation to ensure that we inspire and engage our community in all organic and bought media touchpoints, this includes PR, Media & Influencer partnerships, Athletes, Sponsorships & Social Media channels. You will lead with a digital and DTC first approach to grow our brand awareness, consumer engagement and to build long-term relationships with our community globally. To support & drive brand expansion into new immature/new markets will be a top priority.
- Manage, lead, and develop the marketing team resources & functions. The team consists of three direct reports (Sponsorship Manager, Sports Marketing Manager, Senior Brand Manager) & two indirect reports (PR Manager & Social Media Specialist).
- Support and drive market expansion projects in partnership with an internal cross-functional team.
- Provide insights and feedback to creative team regarding specific touchpoint needs to ensure relevant content are developed for each initiative to ensure an inspirational and engaging communication towards our community.
- Define and agree campaign objectives and KPIs per initiative including but not limited to brand awareness and positioning, traffic and revenue, new customer acquisition and retention/loyalty/frequency of purchase.
- Keep on top of consumers and market insights, trends, and development on an ongoing basis. Consider different customer segments in marketing – always asking who we are speaking to and how. Think global, act local.
- Work with external agencies & partners to support our brand & business needs (creative agencies, material partners, production companies etc.)
- Manage & track overall brand marketing budget.
- Together with VP Marketing – develop and execute overall brand marketing long term strategies, and short-term tactical plans to support our business goals.
- Own seasonal go-to-market strategies for the brand marketing organic and bought media touchpoint and ensure its in line with the overall business strategy and our brand positioning.
- Ensure x-functional alignment by actively partaking in the new product development (NPD) process, from idea to execution.
- Delivery of impactful and effective brand marketing campaigns, on time and within budget.
- Develop key cities specific plans and activations that drives brand awareness and consumer engagement.
In this role you will be part of the global Peak Performance Marketing & Consumer Experience Team reporting into our VP Marketing.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
We believe that you are a passionate and curious individual with a proven track record within marketing. An experienced and inspiring leader that challenges status que & appreciates change. You are a team-builder that supports your team, give them the spotlight & encourage them to grow every day. Strategic thinking, communication, building long-lasting relationships and creating brand heat are critical success factors in this role, which is naturally your top skills. In this role you will be a strategist and a doer, and to be able to be both is on your priority list when looking for a new job opportunity.
Last but not least, you are a true team player that live & breath our values of Togetherhood, Passion and Winning Spirit.
- Minimum 10 years of experience within the field of marketing working at an international brand and/or agency.
- Preferably work experience as Head of Marketing for an international brand.
- Have done experience from introducing a brand in a new markets.
- Strong digital marketing knowledge & know how.
- Experience in running high performing international x-functional marketing teams.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Analytical & strategic mind.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor of marketing or/and similar.
- Good IT user (word, excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Language: Strong communication skills and excellent in English (spoken and written).