Head of Game Campaign Marketing at Tobii Technology
The role and responsibilities:
- Drive usage of eye tracking in PC-gaming
- Responsibility for and development of our existing portfolio of games
- Defining and implementing marketing tactics of new games
- Support the relationship with game studios from a marketing perspective
We are looking for someone who has:
- Extensive PC-gaming experience
- Understanding of gaming communities and someone who is knowledgeable about and what drives usage
- A digital and growth marketing focus and understanding of agile work methods
- A love for marketing and production of tactical marketing plans
- A background from game studios or related businesses
- Strong partnership development capabilities
- English fluency
Here at Tobii we believe in diversity-variety is the spice of life! We hope that you embrace it too!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
Are you a person that wants to build a company instead of just working for one? Do you take pride in honest hard work? Do you value freedom at a workplace and want to work in an open environment where you can be yourself? If all of this sounds right Tobii could be what you have been longing for and we will treat you right to show we are thankful.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.