Hästens is looking for a PR & Event Coordinator
We are on a mission to improve people’s quality of life and now we are looking for a PR and Event Coordinator joining our team in Köping. As the PR & Event Coordinator you will have great contact with our PR agencies, keep them updated and informed and also plan and execute various forms of PR events globally. The role is the living embodiment of the passion, commitment to partners and heritage of the Hästens brand, combined with PR and organization skills. To our Marketing and Sales staff (both Wholesale and own stores) this role is the ultimate example of purposeful, collaborative partnership towards achieving a common goal.
The PR and Event Coordinator has three primary areas to of focus:
- To plan and execute PR events and activities.
- To establish and manage relationships with, and the performance in-market PR agencies in Hästens key market.
- To provide tools to colleagues and Partners in local markets.
We believe working with the world’s leading brand of premium sleep is an exciting opportunity. As the PR and Event Coordinator you will be an active member of the sales organization, report to Head of PR and work tightly and supportive towards the rest of the sales organization.
Key areas of responsibility
- Creating a strong network of press and influencers
- Hold presentations of Hästens, the heritage and the brand to groups of people
- Support the PR agencies and deliver content and material on monthly basis
- Coordinating food, beverage, music, theme with supplier, PR agency (if needed) and current own stores (retail)
- Supporting incoming press questions and inquiries over email and provide media relations support
- Creating PR reports in a monthly basis
- Coordinate collaborations with influencers, fairs or shows
- Be an ambassador for the Hästens brand at all times, representing the company and the brand in a professional manner
Desired Skills, Experience and personality traits
Your role is a combination of a PR, Event and project coordinator. You will succeed in this role since you have the personal characteristics of high energy, confidence, ability to take initiative, flexible, creative, problem solver; and the commitment to do what it takes to get things done.
You are great spokes-person and is used to be point of contact and thrives in social contexts. You understand the importance for sales, marketing and PR working hand in hand and as a person you are balanced with equally strong social; as executional skills. You will be based in Köping but travel worldwide when needed. You will work with our sales team, internal stakeholders, influencers and press.
- Experience from PR, Events or Marketing
- Computer literacy in MS Office and Adobe required: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Great written communication skills and ability to present numerical data efficiently
- Excellent verbal communication in both Swedish and English – speaks clearly and persuasively; possesses ability to engage others
- Research skills – ability to synthesize information from multiple sources, present evaluations and summarize key findings
- Have a positive and “can do” attitude
- Work requires travel