Happy Socks is looking for Social Channel Specialist
While Happy Socks core business is spreading happiness and creativity, we somehow manage to exceed expectations for our actual business every year. Work becomes play when you’re having fun. With a fast and solid growth, turnover target of 1 billion SEK in 2019, we’re now looking for a Social Channel Specialist. If you’re excited by the possibility of working with a happy and extremely driven multicultural team of approx. 90 people from 20 countries, our HQ in Stockholm is the place to be.
With a particularly strong growth on a global scale, social media plays a vital role in Happy Socks’ marketing strategy. As our Social Channel Specialist, Facebook & Twitter, you’ll be responsible for accelerating growth and secure further success for these channels.
You are social media savvy, always up-to-date with social media trends and development to make sure we’re ahead of the curve. You have an insatiable curiosity for all things social, digital and mobile and understand the role social media plays within a larger digital marketing team to contribute to a unified vision of campaigns.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Daily management of Happy Socks own Facebook & Twitter channels
- Scheduling posts
- Content & copy (incl. video) planning both short and long term (incl. development of a content calendar)
- Schedule local content and events with distributors
- Track statistics and evaluate content together with Social Commerce Analyst on a daily basis
- Initiate and plan channel specific collaborations or campaigns to achieve channel growth and KPI’s
- Plan and implement brand campaigns on Facebook and Twitter in line with the marketing plan
- Manage global paid social campaigns
You will be part of the Marketing Department and report to the Social Commerce Director.
Requirements & skills
- Minimum 3 years excellent track record in social media with experience in social media technologies, platforms and analytics
- Extensive proven success working with Facebook and Twitter on brand or agency side
- Knowledge of social media management & analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of creating and optimizing paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Fluent in English, any other language a plus
- Organized, with a strong ability to plan, multitask and meet deadlines
- Analytical mind set, data-based decision-making skills and be able to dig into the data, analyze that data, and draw actionable insights
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate learner and self-starter
- Share the cultural philosophy/image of Happy Socks