Growth Hacker at Growth Hackers Sthlm
Are you a great team leader with a technical- and analytical edge? Do you want to help businesses grow? We need another brilliant growth hacker to help us on our mission to accelerate enterprises and create unicorns! So come join us!
Growth Hackers Sthlm was founded in 2014 as a digital agency, acting in between technology and business. In an agile and data-driven way, we partner up with clients to optimize the entire user journey and ways of working, with the ultimate goal to create growth. We help our clients benefit from the vast array of technologies, services and processes available in today’s product and media landscape. We work together with both startups and enterprises, such as Telia, Halebop, and KRY.
The Growth Hacker role is about optimizing our clients’ user journeys and ways of working with the goal to create growth. You’ll be managing our clients’ growth team, setting up relevant KPI:s and getting everybody onboard and eager to deliver good results. You’ll need to be great with data analysis, have good communication skills and a thorough understanding of how businesses work and where opportunities lie. Good presentation skills (written and verbal) is key as you’ll be presenting to external teams and management. You always have our own growth marketers, tech leads and coaches in your internal team, ready to give you the support you need in order to strengthen your clients digital presence, their team dynamics and/or their competence in Growth Hacking.
We are looking for a passionate, eager to learn and down to earth professional who wants to be highly involved in shaping our business, our culture and our future! We embrace the new normal “work from anywhere” mentality even though we love to hang out with our colleagues in our great Gamla Stan office.
- Leading the implementation of the growth process in clients’ projects and teams.
- Analyzing data to better understand customer engagement and relevant KPIs.
- Testing and executing ideas and initiatives throughout the entire user journey in order to create growth for clients.
- Coach people in the growth process and create effective dynamics in teams.
- Masters degree within the discipline of technology, marketing or business.
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
- Previous working experience as a consultant within relevant field (great to have)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
About the employment:
The employment is full time starting fall 2020. Our employees are our business so we do everything to keep them happy and challenged. We offer competitive wages, highest care benefits, ITP1 pension, collective bonus programs, fun trips and coaching sessions.http://mediejobb.info/growth-hacker-at-growth-hackers-sthlm/StrategiStockholm