Graphic Designer at Trustly
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, creative group of people based in Stockholm. Together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, conduct market research, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs in mind. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re mastering the art of making dumplings or boating in the archipelago.
About the role:
As a Graphic Designer at Trustly, your talent will serve the whole company. Your primary role will be to create functional but compelling graphic design elements on both digital and printed touch points, with a focus on moving content like animation and videos. You will work in a team together with other Graphic Designers, Copywriters and Content Managers which will give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow as a designer.
You will ensure world-class delivery of Trustly’s brand experience with graphic design in all channels including presentations, sales collateral, banners, landing pages, social media content, office supplies, branded merchandise, internal communication content, user experience design and much more. Furthermore, you will collaborate with various members of the PR, Digital, Fairs & Events, Content, HR and Sales functions, which tests your ability to communicate and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Who you are:
- For this role, we prefer that you have a university degree or equivalent
- We believe that a successful candidate has at least 3 years of experience from a similar role, preferably as a designer working with graphic or web related tasks
- You are a natural communicator with great interpersonal skills and are eager to learn new skills
- As we are a tight team, it is important that you are an outstanding team player with the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- To be successful in this role, you must have solid knowledge in Adobe SuitYou are a motivated multi-tasker, have an eye for detail and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Your colleagues would describe you as effective, curious and detail-oriented
- As we are a global company operating on multiple markets, being fluent in English is a requirement. Swedish is a bonus
If you have a true passion for graphic design, apply now with CV, portfolio and Cover letter to join our marketing team!
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, creative group of people based in Stockholm. Together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, conduct market research, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs...MedieJobb email@example.comAdministratorJobb inom media, marknadsföring, service m. fl.MedieJobb.info