Graphic Designer at Impact Crowd Technology
As the world’s largest crowd marketing company, ICT’s aim is to support the world’s largest salesforce, disrupting the traditional value chain and distribution of apps, software and services. We will do this by growing a portfolio of online projects to challenge traditional digital industries and software distribution channels. By utilizing our present and future network of salespeople to sell digital products directly to the customer, ICT will grow its reach and sales potential in unprecedented ways. We have a global outreach with offices in Madrid, Marbella and Stockholm.
Your main responsibilities include
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Testing graphics across various media
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a Graphic Designer?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- If you have experience in 2D or 3D video editing that would be very much appreciated in the team
Workplace & culture
ICT is a young, dynamic company and it shows. The pace is fast and the culture energetic. We are humble, we don’t know everything yet but we come up with great solutions as we are taking the business to new heights. The culture is truly inclusive and helpful, we want our employees to grow personally and professionally. We do this by frequent training and development and as well as doing fun things together. We also encourage our employees to dream big and set goals for their professional careers and we try to support them on their path.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Don’t hesitate, apply today! We look forward to speaking with you soon.http://mediejobb.info/graphic-designer-at-impact-crowd-technology/Design & GrafikStockholm