Global Social Media Manager at Husqvarna
We are now looking for an ambitious, driven and forward thinking Global Social Media Manager to join our Brands & Marketing Online team, based in Stockholm or Jönköping.
This is an exciting global role where you will manage all the social media related topics from strategy to execution for the entire Husqvarna division. To help you and to collaborate with, you have central & local brand managers, digital & social media managers and agencies.
Like you, we are pioneers who are passionate about nature, engineering, technology and sustainability. You will get the chance to learn about the history, development and future solutions within of one of Sweden’s most exciting engineering companies – ‘the world’s oldest start-up’.
- Own the global social media strategy and direction. This means planning, tweaking, implementing, managing and monitoring the social media agenda in order to reach our key KPI:s.
- You will be responsible for continuously making sure that the strategy is relevant and up to date with external and internal conditions.
- Supporting local & central teams with social media initiatives, e.g. monthly calendars, paid campaigns, KPI-setting, analytics, asset production etc.
- Compilation of reports for stakeholders showing results & ROI, incl. drive dialogue around key metrics, analytics and how to continuously drive change and optimization within social.
- Be an expert in online user behavior and how to pinpoint & fulfill customer/user needs online.
- Own tools & other support systems connected to the daily local Social media operations.
- Implement processes in order to run an effective global social media support organization.
- Be a global spokesperson for social media and how it contributes to the overall business strategy. This includes implementing training sessions wherever needed.
- Manage and drive our paid strategy on social media together with agencies, local digital heads and central brand teams.
- Previous experience in working with social media and digital marketing.
- Experience in working with paid media investments, both in social and other channels.
- Experience in working with agencies, e.g. media or social media agencies.
- End-to-end experience in managing social media groups, from strategy to tactical & operational setup.
- Hands-on experience in having worked with a digital CMS system, e.g. Facelift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- An agency background.
- Understanding of crisis management.
- Experience in content marketing, content optimization and SEO
- Familiarity with CMS-systems, e.g. Facelift, Business Manager, Sprinklr, Falcon.io etc.
- Previous experience in working with various types of influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Previous experience in working with both B2B and B2C customers.
As a person you are proactive and results oriented with the ability to prioritize and drive what makes the most important. You have also strong analytical skills, mainly the ability to be solve problem and understand how to use data in order to make decisions.
Can you envision yourself being our next Social Media Manager? If so, please register your application as soon as possible. The last day to apply is the 29th of November 2020.
For more information about the position please contact Jenny Asadanin, firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have questions about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Liv Hultén, email@example.com.
Union representatives are Soili Johansson, Unionen, firstname.lastname@example.org and Cameron Rad, Sveriges Ingenjörer/Akademikerföreningen, email@example.com
What happens after you have applied?
Once the application date is due, we will review your application carefully to see if your profile matches the requirements of the position. If we believe you are a potential candidate for the role, you will be invited for an initial interview. If you aren’t chosen to proceed in the process, you will be informed of this at the latest when the position has been filled.
About Husqvarna Group
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.