Global Online Coordinator at Arjo
With people in mind
Arjo is a globally minded company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do, Arjo employees are our partners in our mission to improve lives.
Explore challenging and rewarding careers in a wide range of specialties across our global network.
We are Arjo
Our work is based on genuine care and well-being of people. We are a market-leading supplier of medical devices and solutions for patients with reduced mobility and age-related diseases. We serve the needs of acute care patients, long-term residents, caregivers and care providers in more than 60 countries. With almost 6,000 employees worldwide and growing, we offer exciting opportunities to develop in a dynamic and international environment with a strong purpose-driven culture.
Find out more about our culture and discover where you might fit in the Arjo family!
Are you interested in Digital Communications and Marketing? Do you thrive in a highly international environment and would be interested in working for a leading global medical technology company? Then join us as Global Online Coordinator at Arjo headquarter in Mamö!
Global Online Coordinator
- Support across Arjo’s global web estate ensuring platforms are developed and updated, including EpiServer CMS, Inriver PIM and SalesForce Marketing Automation tools
- Extract and develop reports from multiple sources (Google Analytics, Marketing automation tools, SiteImprove, Social Media)
- Support key web projects in Arjos digital ecosystem
- Maintain website technical SEO to creating high performing website
- Maintain web optimization tools such as SiteImprove
- Support and perform training
The ideal candidate have:
- Academic degree or equivalent within the area of digital or online marketing
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in field of omichamel or online marketing in a global organisation with focus on digital analytics
- Knowledge and/or experience from the healthcare industry in the area of branding or marketing communications
- Experience of developing global communication and marketing campaigns
- Use of key Microsoft and Adobe programmes and understanding of key tools related to job such as Social Media publishing software, monitoring tools and marketing automation/email marketing and online advertising.
- Maintain working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research, Google Analytics and social analytics.
As a person you are:
- Structured and well organized with a high level of integrity.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of a global organisation with strong presentation and writing skills
- High level of flexibility and the ability to work independently managing multiple tasks
- Hands-on, having a proactive approach and driven by results.
- A self-motivated team-player with an open ‘can-do’ attitude and high levels of energy and motivation.
- Good communication and networking skills, being able to interact and form strong partnerships and relationships.
- Confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
Please, submit your application, inclusive of CV and Cover Letter, no later than December 1st 2019 by using our online application form. Applications will be evaluated on a continuous basis and we will fill the position as soon as possible.http://mediejobb.info/global-online-coordinator-at-arjo/AdministrationMalmö