Global Marketing Commerce Analyst at Daniel Wellington
Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon who has disrupted an entire industry. Continuously challenging and innovating, Daniel Wellington is an exciting and vibrant brand; striving to enrich the lives of our customers with timeless style. When you join us, you are joining a brand that will give you the guidance and tools to develop and succeed.
If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world:
Daniel Wellington is expanding rapidly and we are searching for someone that would like to grow together with us as a Global Marketing Commerce Analyst in Stockholm. We offer you a role in a fast-paced and international working environment where anything is possible. We’re open for both Full time and Part time job.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Global Marketing Commerce Analyst you’ll be responsible for analyzing and visualizing our data into understandable and actionable dashboards, presentations and reports as a part of building a data driven organization. You’ll be a key player in the team in regard to understanding, interpreting and translating marketing and user data. You’re a highly motivated, driven and a detail-oriented person, willing to make a difference. If you also understand how to describe and present complex relationships in an easy and engaging way, you are perfect for this job. Ideally you have experience from statistical analysis to proactively find correlations to build new insights to implement across the organization. On top of that you should be a real team player that can support all team members with the relevant data insights for their projects.
A part from above, you have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced changing environment and to build strong relationships across the organization. You’ll report to the Global Development Manager. This position is a full-time or part-time position.
WHO YOU ARE
- You should have a minimum of 1 year (preferably 2 years) first hand experience working with data analytics.
- For Part time; preferably a last year student for BSc or MSc in Finance / Accounting / Computer Science / Mathematics or other related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English) is also very important for this job as the team is spread across our offices in China, Hong Kong, India, UAE, Sweden and the US
- Experience with analysis tools, open source or commercially available libraries and toolsets
- Interested in playing with data to arrive at new insights
- Genuine interest in structuring information to understand and improve the business
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Technical knowledge in Tableau is essential and it’s a big plus if you also know SQL & R
WHAT YOU’RE AMAZING AT
- Develop, create and maintain reports for different teams and projects across the globe
- Translate user needs, sales data, budgets and marketing insights into understandable reports
- Provide strategic recommendations based on the available data
- Support with management and evaluation presentation
- Lead projects to improve data quality within the department
WHAT WE OFFER
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, it’s together we create a world class company. You will join a vibrant and driven workplace. We offer you a position in a fast-paced and international working environment where everything is possible. Are you ready to take on this challenge?http://mediejobb.info/global-marketing-commerce-analyst-at-daniel-wellington/E-commerceStockholm