Gant is looking for producer
If you are a passionate and innovative Producer or Project Manager, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Global Marketing Department at our Stockholm based Headquarters. You will work in a fast paced environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
About the role and the team
- This role is important for the future of GANT becoming the leading lifestyle brand with one global face to the consumer. We therefore believe you are a person who is ready for a challenge and jumps into new projects with initiative and drive, is reliable, self-motivated and passionate about omni-channel fashion advertising.
- You will join a team of four project managers responsible for different types of marketing projects and report to the Head of Projects working alongside the PR & Social media-, Creative-, Brand Strategy-, and CRM department that all report to the Global Marketing Director.
- As our new Integrated Producer you will be responsible for all Seasonal Content, both main season and pre-season, and work with many different types of deliverables, everything from ATL to Retail and e-com assets. Your will project manage the process of turning strategic ideas into tangible outputs across a variety of media, oversee the production and ensure that everything is delivered according to plan.
- Lead and manage Seasonal Content productions from initial briefing to delivery and evaluation – being the main contact person towards agencies or production companies.
- Translate and evaluate different stakeholders’ needs into project requirements and defining production scopes based on strategy, budget and creative idea.
- Create internal project groups, schedules, timelines and asset lists.
- Responsible for the oversight of all aspects of production.
- Create and maintain all project and production specific documentation – status reports, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs, pre-production documentation, etc.
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects.
- Monitor all project associated costs and manage assigned budgets in a smart and cost effective way.
- Plan and track progress, share updates and ensure on-brief and on-time deliveries to ensure we are all aligned.
- Deliver omni-channel assets to markets globally.
- Contribute with own expertise and reasoning to drive projects forward.
- Point of contact to our global Marketing Managers, assisting with execution plans for Seasonal Content.
- Work actively with reporting, documentation, follow-ups and learnings.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Producer at an agency, production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post) or similar.
- Experience from managing large scale productions for omni-channel execution at agency or on client side.
- Deep knowledge in image and advertising production, experience producing a variety of media assets for different channels.
- Ability to manage multiple productions simultaneously.
- Fluent in English, Swedish is not a prerequisite.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Excel at multitask, prioritize and making sure deadlines are met.
- Great at communicating with different stakeholders in a clear and professional way.
- Comfortable discussing with senior stakeholders to define project scopes and drive projects forward.
- Ability to keep a positive and flexible approach in stressful situations.
- Thrive in a fast-pace environment, taking ownership and responsibility for projects.
- Education in Communication, Digital Media, Photography, Film or other relevant field.
- Experience from fashion or retail industry is a strong bonus.
- Preferred experience from agency environment as a Producer, Project Manager, Production Manager or similar role.
- Multi-market experience.
- Proficiency in project management tools.
- Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote savvy.
- Project management or agile training certifications are a bonus.
- Passionate about fashion, specifically American sportswear.
- Start date as soon as possible, but by the latest 1 January 2018
- Please apply with your CV and cover letter. We will be holding interviews on an ongoing basis, last day to apply is 31 October 2017.
What we offer
- An exciting opportunity to join and influence the development of our growing and successful Global Marketing Team.
- Possibilities for growth and development following our credo Never stop learning.
- Passionate and innovative colleagues.
- Be a part of a diverse team and work with many different kinds of projects and tasks.
- Competitive compensation and Pension Scheme.
- Yoga, soccer, running, choir practice and other group activities.
- Discounts on GANT clothing.
- 5000 SEK annual sport allowance.
- Performance based culture and bonus structure.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. Please visit gant.com for more information.
GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together towards the same goal.