Events & Marketing Coordinator at Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3D EXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
We are looking to appoint a Junior/Graduate level candidate who is interested in and excited by Events & Marketing. We will support, guide and supervise you to the stage where you can effectively and efficiently manage and reconcile corporate events that lead to qualified leads, direct sales and increased public awareness.
This role will be based in our Gothenburg, Sweden office and will be a temporary role until the end of 2017 with a view to a permanent position then being offered.
From seminars to technology exhibitions, innovation summits and professional conferences, DASSAULT SYSTEMES has a constant string of large, high-profile as well as smaller, more specialized events each and every month. Approaching a particularly busy period of the year, we are looking for an Events & Marketing Coordinator to plan and execute selected events and provide support on others.
- Establish and manage project plans and timelines to coordinate event execution with our different business units, marketing departments, subject matter experts and intern/external vendors
- Manage budget, process and track invoices, monitor estimated vs. actual spend, and negotiate favorable terms with vendors and show organizers
- Contribute to the measurement of marketing performance by providing accurate metrics and event reports, inclusive of qualitative and quantitative results
- Work with and manage internal and external resources as needed to ensure the success of the event and event deliverables.
- Work as Marketing Coordinator in the planning of Marketing campaigns together with Channel Managers
- Highly organized and meticulous
- Possess positive energy with interpersonal skills; a creative focus that aligns with organizational goals
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Knowledge and experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint functions
- Photoshop, Indesign and experience of web content management systems is a plus