Event Marketing Manager at inRiver
Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inRiver is a highly ambitious, global company with 50% growth in the software industry. At inRiver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We invest in your professional growth and with us you develop your skills playing a crucial part in shaping the market for Product Marketing and Product Information Management – right in the center of the global digital transformation.
About the role
We’re seeking a talented event marketing manager to join our European marketing team for Maternity coverage of a period of one year, with good opportunity to become a permanent member of the inRiver team. This role will be the creative lead behind all of our online and offline events for our prospects, partners, and customers.
As an InRiver EMEA Events Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of InRiver corporate events, conferences and summits and will ensure our event presence is world-class and consistent with the brand promise. The EMEA event manager must communicate with the sales and the partner teams before and after the event; you will often serve as the primary point of contact for Marketing led events.
This position requires excellent organizational skills as well as contract negotiation, communication skills, multi-tasking, and budget management. The ideal candidate will be an experienced event marketing professional.
- Plan, manage and execute corporate, conferences and summits events in strong alignment with the inRiver Marketing, Sales and Partner team. This includes, but is not limited to, securing sponsorships agreements, preparing all necessary contracts for review and approval, end to end marketing event execution, signage, on-site support, and pre-and-post event strategy.
- Negotiate terms and conditions and sponsorship agreements to ensure high quality, vendor accountability and the lowest price possible.
- Manage the event budget including forecasting, documenting actuals and preparation of invoices, receipts, and documentation for timely payment.
- Research and assess industry events that align with inRiver’s marketing strategy and prepare recommendations. Able to use data to drive sound business decisions.
- Manage the relationships with external vendors, inRiver partners and build strong relationships with internal key stakeholders
- Provide post-event assessment, ensure documentation in CRM-system and make recommendations on potential improvements, and operational efficiencies.
- Maintain inventory levels for printed collateral, banners, giveaways/promotional items and replenish when needed
- Manage the promotion and marketing of events through earned or paid media.
- 3+ year of experience with event marketing and having a degree in Event Marketing & Management is an advantage
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Crystal-grazer, where you envision an event to the tiniest detail and try to predict all that could go wrong. A meticulous and detailed planning process will do the job!
- Enthusiastic collaborative team player
- Experience with planning and executing large tradeshows
- Self-starter, willingness to get the work done and go the extra mile if needed.
- Strong personal work ethic, a quick learner who works with a sense of urgency and has a good sense of humor
- Experience using WordPress, Salesforce, Pardot or similar Marketing automation systems
- Able to travel to events approximately 10% of the time.
- Fluent in English
Our core values mean everything to us.
- We act responsibly.
- We have fun while winning.
- We take action.
- We simplify.
- We are trustworthy.
No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see, you might be our next inRiverian.
We look forward to hearing from you!http://mediejobb.info/event-marketing-manager-at-inriver/PR & KommunikationMalmö