Event Manager at Bannerflow
Do you love organizing events and webinars that makes an impact? Have you been managing events (own and third party) and webinars end-to-end? Do you have the vision and can you also ”get it done”? Are you creative, bursting from new ideas, and can you motivate others to follow you? Are you able to work in a fast-moving environment, eager to learn from others to reach your next level? Then you have found the right place!
We are Bannerflow
We are an Ad-tech company in hyper-growth. Thanks to our SaaS platform, global brands have become more efficient, reduced their time to market and increased return on investment from their digital marketing campaigns.
We are passionate and committed to our mission of removing the mystery of digital advertising. In the last 5 years, we have doubled our revenue ten times and our goal is now to do that journey again. You and your colleagues in the sales team are key in achieving this.
We have won several national and international prizes in recent years – repeatedly recognised as one of Europe’s fastest growing companies. But that’s in the past. Our most exciting journey starts now!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced, multi-talented events professional who will own everything around events/webinars here at Bannerflow. Both executing our own events/webinars as well as our participation on 3rd party events in Europe.
An Event Manager at Bannerflow is, above all, a project manager who understands our personas and is able to execute events/webinars which has a business impact.
You will report directly to the CMO and be part of a diverse marketing team of seven.
Your main responsibilities
- Be in charge of all events/webinars for Bannerflow which means developing, planning and executing our own events/webinars as well as our participation at third party events.
- Manage the events end-to-end, from setting the theme and decide on the content to audience generation and venue selection or selection of industry event, speakers, logistics, the follow up and everything else – in time and budget.
- Manage suppliers.
- Collaborate with our product and sales team.
- Innovate and evolve our event participation constantly and introduce market best practices.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports on results.
- Extensive experience in event/webinar management for B2B tech companies.
- Proven track record of delivering best-in-class experience events, balancing cost with attendee experience.
- Leadership and people management skills to be able to manage colleagues from several departments supporting with the events/webinars; remain positive and motivating even under pressure.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced organisation and deal with deadlines.
- Structured way of working, laser focused and results oriented; a get-it-done attitude.
- Analytical perspective on each event and the respective business case; evaluating KPIs and cost.
- Negotiation skills.
- Business fluent in English & good presentation skills.
Whats in it for you?
- We’re in hyper-growth stage. Having moved organically from start-up to scale-up, you have the chance to be part of our incredible journey in reaching the next level.
- We are welcoming, open to new ideas, we work hard, and take pride in our achievements.
- We may be Swedish but we have an international outlook. Our team comes from all over the world, and as a result, our company is a diverse and exciting place to work.
If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome and if you’re serious about this, here’s what to do next.
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter and/or any other information you see fit in order to present who you are. Focus on what you are great at and make it easy for us to see how great you are.
There’s a pretty extensive hiring process for this position and involves problem-solving, personality and ability tests. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.http://mediejobb.info/event-manager-at-bannerflow/PR & KommunikationStockholm