Event Coordinator at Tink
We are data-driven banking.
Tink enables banks and financial institutions to become data-driven through smart, precise, future-proof technology. From collecting or analysing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations – we deliver personal, intelligent financial experiences.
Founded in Stockholm in 2012, our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB. Through our technology, our mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness. Tink has raised over 250 million SEK in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 15 to over 130 people.
As Tink’s Event Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our Event Manager to ensure success across all events. The role will be to assist in planning the logistics of large and small conferences, as well as supporting projects within the event team – such as hosting our own events (e.g. Tinkathons and Tink-hosted conferences). You will also be responsible for some event-related admin tasks, and manage communication with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
About the role:
- Coordinate logistics with vendors and stakeholders during event-planning phase
- Coordinate event setup, tear down and follow up for assigned events, ability to travel will be required
- Responsible for updating event-related documents
- Ensure necessary info is communicated well to all stakeholders
- Work with other marketing functions and sales team for event-related activities
- Manage event page on our website
- Execute email marketing campaigns to event attendees – pre- and post-events
- Work closely with Acquisition Lead and stakeholders for ad placement on social media
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related discipline
- 2 years of experience working with trade shows, seminars, hackathons, conferences or related marketing activities
- Experience working with CMS and CRM systems
- Fluent in English (knowledge of French, German or Spanish is a plus)
- Independent, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and in a fast-paced environment