Event coordinator at Detectify
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are some of the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
In addition to our internal security researchers, we collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers to make sure our service is updated with the latest security threats. Based in central Stockholm, Sweden, we are currently a team of 50 employees and growing quickly.
The marketing team
Today, the marketing team consists of six persons and you will also work closely with the sales and tech team. We are looking for a team player who is ambitious, driven, self-going and who wants to create events that both stand out quality-wise and give ROI.
Role and responsibilities
We are looking for a full-time event coordinator to join the marketing team at our office in central Stockholm. Last year, our marketing team was involved in 30+ events in USA, Sweden, The Netherlands and more. Your responsibility will be to plan, manage and coordinate various types of events, such as educational customer events at our office, webinars, exclusive dinners with prospects and hackers in unique venues, and sponsorships at international security conferences. This is a great opportunity to enter the growing field of IT-security and learn about building a global brand while working alongside a global network of top-ranked white-hat hackers.
- Coordinate event logistics, book venues, schedule speakers and manage budgets.
- Work closely with the customer acquisition and sales team to improve lead generating event activities, classification, and follow-up
- Promote our internal speakers, by coaching them to become even better presenters and pitching them to event organizers or webinar partners.
- Manage our event marketing strategy and produce event promotion through social media, community management, blog posts, email marketing, international partnerships etc.
- Be responsible for the event strategy and execution together with our CMO to get the most value out of our budget.
- Work closely with our design team to ensure we have event related material, such as PDFs, giveaways, flyers, roll-ups, videos etc
- Produce online events
Who you are
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- 2+ years experience of an event coordinator or similar role
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work with storytelling to help speakers build great presentations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
So, what do you think?
Do you want to work with event planning at a successful IT-security startup that was founded by some of the best ethical hackers in the world? Are you interested in joining a creative and driven marketing team? Do you want to help spread the word about Detectify by arranging a wide range of inspiring events around the world? Then we’ve got just the role for you!http://mediejobb.info/event-coordinator-at-detectify/AdministrationStockholm