The Embassy of the State of Qatar is looking for Media Specialist
The Embassy of the State of Qatar in Stockholm is seeking a candidate for the full-time position of Media Specialist to review, translate, summarize and analyze content from local media.
Monitors local press, both print and electronic, and advises the embassy of developments. Prepares the press summary report daily. Writes and prepares press releases and materials for the local press and for post-produced publications, mission events, plans information programs for media outreach. maintains contacts with high levels media personalities. In addition, the Media Specialist will be responsible for updating the Embassy’s Website and social media tools (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and other.)
- Education Required: University level degree in media, journalism or related education is required.
- Work Experience: 3 years or more of experience in political analysis and report writing, preferably in the fields of politics, journalism or law.
- Language Requirement: Arabic, Swedish and English.
- Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of the Middle East and Swedish political, economic and social structure.
- Skills and Abilities: Highly advanced interpersonal, analytical, communication, planning and organizational skills like organize and execute complex research projects and prepare precise, accurate and factual analytical reports on different topics.
After an initial application screening, applicants will be invited for oral interviews. Only electronic submissions via email will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.CV and the cover letter should be in English.
Send you application to email@example.com://mediejobb.info/embassy-state-qatar-looking-media-specialist/PR & KommunikationStockholm