Electronic Arts (Battlefield) is seeking a Content Manager
Electronic Arts is seeking a Content Manager with expertise to join the EA marketing team. Specifically, this role will support social, in-game and web channels for Battlefield. The ideal candidate has experience in creating strong visual written and video content campaigns through graphic design, video production, brand journalism, copywriting and third party influencers to expand our brand loyalty, engagement and delivery of messages that support communications and live service marketing.
This position is adept at programming, managing, planning and scheduling the editorial design, layout and development of images, graphics, video, copy and live video for social, in-game and web channels. The candidate must have a passion for creativity and storytelling while possessing a strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, collaboration, research, problem-solving and presentation skills.
This position requires an online portfolio demonstrating conceptual and strategic thinking with a focus on designing performance based content campaigns. This person should have the ability to articulate the rationale behind their design from both a user-centered focus and business perspective.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Create multi-channel Battlefield social, in-game and Web content campaigns that drives player action
- Take loose business goals, objectives and requirements from campaign and live service marketing teams and turn them into effective social, in-game and web communications content
- Collaborate with the Brand, Communications Marketing, Live Service Marketing and Development Team to efficiently market and communicate key Battlefield Initiatives
- Plan and Manage video, written and graphics-based content for our in-game and web platforms
- Use content on social, in-game and web channels to both inform and engage players, leading to conditional player behavior
- Manage Game Changers, Influencers content within the Battlefield community to increase awareness of key Battlefield Communications and Live Service marketing initiatives
- Support the Brand, Communications and Live Service marketing teams in brainstorming, ideation and execution
- Create assets for presentations and other marketing communications collaboration activities
- Collaborate with marketing communications team to drive key revenue metrics through targeting and content optimization
- Design within brand guidelines to ensure content is brand compliant, confirming to the overall brand identity and strategy, which could include logos, icons, documents and other asset templates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or related discipline
- Experience in muti-channel content planning
- Experience in content production (with a heavy focus on video production and copywriting)
- Experience in digital marketing, video production and copywriting
- A thorough understanding of typography, layout, color, graphics and user interface
- Content campaign examples that communicate clear product positioning, messaging and delivery of key information
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Premier and an understanding of the limitations and opportunities of current livestream technologies.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience in effective Powerpoint design is a plus
- Requires project management skills and knowledge of design software applications.
- Plays Video Games (Especially First Person Shooters)
- Deep passion and interest in interactive entertainment and storytelling
- Strong communication skill with a team-first attitude
Desired Skills And Experience
- Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop,)
- Video Production (Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- Livestream Management (Twitch, YouTube Gaming)
- Web Copywriting & Experience Design
- Solid portfolio of online creative/marketing content and influencer campaigns
- Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment