eCommerce coordinator at Paxport
We are looking for an eCommerce Content coordinator
Travel is growing like never before and our ambitions are high. Now we are looking for someone who wants to contribute to tomorrow’s travelers. Our customers include international airlines, tour operators and travel agencies. With us the customer is always in focus, customer orientation and customer focus are key concepts.
We are looking for an eCommerce Content Coordinator. In this role, you will work closely with your colleagues to ensure that current and relevant content is communicated in our webshops.
Your responsibilities will be varied and will include
- Measure and evaluate the web shops with new content, price adjustment etc.
- Daily analyse the web shop traffic and efficiency in web shops to optimize the flow
- Create, update and coordinate the content, images and pricing in PaxShop
- Proactively identify eCommerce related issues/development for PaxShop
- Ensure the quality and consistency of the content in all digital channels to maintain a credible, accurate and consistent passenger experience in line with Paxport goals and objective
Candidates for the position must have
- Previous experience in eCommerce environment with relevant education
- Good knowledge and experience in Google Analytics, HTML, CSS
- Great system knowledge of MS Office and have good learning abilities for additional internal systems.
- Analytical skills and always looking to foster the best business results.
- Strong communicator
- Flexible to adapt to business changes
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire and motivation to succeed and develop in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience in the airline or travel industry would be advantageous
Fluent in Swedish and English both written and spoken.
You will be based at our head office, Holländargatan 13 in Stockholm, next to Centralbadet.
Start day 1 November 2018.
Fixed termed contract maternity leave.
Applicants are to be sent via email, to include a copy of your CV and a cover letter occurring why you are the best candidate for the role. Please note applications are to be in Swedish.http://mediejobb.info/ecommerce-coordinator-at-paxport/E-commerceStockholm