E-Commerce Marketing Specialist at TePe
TePe’s global marketing team is responsible for TePe’s brand strategy and works actively with product development, packaging and communication across all TePe’s markets.
The global marketing team works closely and is divided into three sub-teams: Visual Communication, which works with the development of communication concepts and graphic material, Digital and Social Media Communication, which works with the development of digital channels, and Product Management who work with the development of products, packaging and concepts.
We are now looking for an E-Commerce Marketing Specialist who will be part of the digital team together with the Digital & Social Media Manager and Digital Communications Specialist.
Your main points of contact in the company, besides the marketing and sales organization, are dental experts and communication specialists. You will have frequent contact with both TePe subsidiaries across the globe and IT. You will report to the Digital & Social Media Manager.
In the role of E-Commerce Specialist, you will work in TePe’s e-commerce channels to optimize customer experience and conversion. In addition, you will coordinate the global digital marketing activities supporting TePe presence on Amazon, working closely with daughter companies. You work closely with our graphic producers to ensure that the digital material is optimized according to target groups and channel.
As an e-commerce specialist at the parent company, you are a support to TePe’s subsidiaries and distributors regarding their digital sales channels.
- YH education in digital commerce / e-commerce (or equivalent)
- 1-3 years experience of similar work, preferably in global organization
- Knowledge and experience in measurement, conversion, analysis and optimization
- Experience in running digital e-commerce projects
- Knowledge in digital advertising, business law and business economics
- Good knowledge of digital trends and development
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English, both in speech and writing
- Analytical, structured, and driven
- Good communicator with ability to create understanding
- Team-player contributing to a good working environment
- Preferably an interest in health
Is this exactly what you would like to do next? The please apply with your CV and Personal letter no later than January 17th, 2020. All interviews will take place in English.
If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact Rebecka Hoolmé, HR Business Partner 040 – 670 1181. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Chris Conway, Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org://mediejobb.info/e-commerce-marketing-specialist-at-tepe/E-commerceMalmö