E-commerce Manager at Cheil Nordic
Cheil is one of the most respected global agency networks in the world. Our primary client is Samsung Electronics, a leader in consumer electronics and technology. Cheil has through decades helped Samsung to be a top-tier global brand through collaboration as one core agency. Cheil Nordic is proud to work with client Beiersdorf, a leader in the skincare industry with brands like Nivea and Nivea Men. The agency opened its office in Stockholm during the second quarter of 2013. We work across all the Nordic markets. We’re particularly proud of our work within retail/events experiences, digital platform services and social media where we help clients create branded interactions with content and storytelling supported by best-in-class user experience. As part of Cheil Worldwide, Cheil Nordic plays its part in one of the world’s biggest agency networks – comprising 52 offices and eight affiliates in 43 countries globally.
As E-Commerce Manager you will be a member of the digital team and a part of the collaborative group of European e-Retail Performance Managers working with Samsung stakeholders either across Corporate Marketing, Channel Marketing or Digital Marketing teams dependent on location. You’ll help support Samsung in the Nordic countries improving their online retailer performance in terms of sales but also awareness and content optimisation.
Key areas of focus are to increase e-retail sales conversion by enhancing, brand positioning, brand visibility, enhanced content, increased conversion with a clear and timely go to market strategy on new launches using data driven capabilities. You will have three direct reports and report to Head of Digital.
- Supporting Samsung Europe’s vision to grow the online retailer sales and brand presence, you will act as the key player to deliver the strategy to grow e-Retailer performance in your local subsidiary.
- Take lead from the Senior European e-Retail Performance Strategist to ensure objectives, best practices, driving recommendations and data output are aligned and centralised to have a holistic marketing funnel view for Europe.
- Work in a collaborative and aligned manner with Samsung Europe’s strategy in driving Shared Services
- Regularly use the available insights tools/platforms to review and extract meaningful insights
- Review and understand analytical outputs from the data team including daily/monthly/quarterly reports and insights.
- Support local Samsung Stakeholders and e-Retail partners utilising shared services across content, insights tools to drive better understanding of channels and ultimately enable and increase performance.
- Work closely with the central team and other local subsidiaries to build channel campaign strategies, ways of improving product portfolio and optimise channel investments
- This role will require occasional travelling in Europe for workshops, meetings etc
- Strong strategic management experience to be able to visualise and identify strategic roadmaps.
- Proven leadership experience with ability to work cross-functionally and demonstrate clarity on strategic objectives and to inspire and influence teams to deliver objectives/targets.
- Excellent relationship management experience working with internal teams, clients and third parties and strong client facing skills with ability to develop structured storylines for presentations inspired by data/analytics.
- Confident in working with complex data-sets translating data into real life actionable insights and plans. Worked with data sets scraping tools such as: Hitwise, Similar Web, Brand View, Profitiro, Helium etc.
- Develop actionable insights and improvements across retail partners channels
- Ability to create and deliver persuasive, clear, and concise communications for various audiences with minimal guidance.
- Ability to identify key trends and opportunities to boost brand and category performance across channels. .
- Experience in working within Telecom or Consumer Electronics is a big plus.
- Expert user of MS packages including Power Point or any application to build presentations.