E-commerce Internship at Flattered
Do you have an interest in communication and e-commerce and are keen to get to know the inner workings of a small, dedicated brand in the fashion industry?
Flattered is looking for a highly motivated and organized intern to join our team at our HQ located in Stockholm. It’s an exciting opportunity to gain valuable and realistic hands-on experience within the fashion industry, observing how we work and earning the chance to influence, contribute and develop your thoughts and ideas.
You will work closely with the marketing and e-commerce team, assisting with everything from content creation to the technical development of Flattered.com.
Tasks will include but are not limited to
- Assist in planning campaign and product shoots
- Assist in creating content for our digital channels
- Assist in influencer marketing
- Coordinate marketing assets
- Coordinate press loans
- Assist with visual merchandising and UX support of Flattered.com
- Customer care and experience support
- Assist with daily administrative work across the e-commerce and marketing team
- Available for a minimum of 3 months
- A student or graduate within digital media, e-commerce or similar
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
- Keen to learn more about growing a digital fashion company
- A multitasker, able to work individually and as part of a team
- Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
We regularly review applications and will contact you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!